Castle on ABC

cryin4days

Reaction score
Did anyone else who watched last night see that coming with the Lanie and Esposito clones? The clones got into the precinct and stole all of the evidence linking Tyson to any of the 3XK murders. And the 3XK killer has a girlfriend who is just as crazy as he is. It was down right creepy how she just stared at Beckett and remarked how perfect she could be, but it was funny as all heck when she told Castle he had potential.

I was creeped out at the end, when Castle found that part of the pen was an audio flash drive or something, shoved it in the laptop, and that song began to play. "We'll Meet Again", and Beckett just stopped dead in her tracks, with both she and Castle having this strange look on their faces.

At first I thought it was going to be a 2 parter, but evidently not. They are going to keep bringing this killer back in the future. I hope not too much. Gets boring, like The Mentalist and the hunt for Red John.

Yes, I can definitely see it being a recurring theme like that one of Beckett searching for her mother's killer.

I was freaking out when I saw this episode. I kept thinking
about Days and the look a likes.

Castle was so good with "Cosmo". He and Kate teaming up to change the dirty diaper was funny too lol. I hope we get to see them with a kid of their own before the series ends. I also liked Ryan wanting to get in some practice but little Cosmo crying both times he held him and Castle giggling and asking the cutie the second time if he was doing it on purpose.

I enjoyed the baby episode. I wonder how Alexis would feel
having a brother or sister at her age.

Back