Chloe & Daniel: A Love Story?

Boy what an ending. Nearly choked on my cereal when I read that Chloe has her divorce lawyer on speed dial. Just adore how upset Daniel is about Chloe leaving. He just wants to watch the game. Boy this was just not a match made in hevean, but it was a very ejoyable match. Thanks so much kpatch.

HaHaHa! That one didn't even last as long as the typical Chloe marraige. I guess her marraiges get shorter each time. Thanks Kpatch!

Yea! Go Chloe!! I ... couldn't ... have said...it... better...myself! Thanks Kpatch!! I loved this story... only a truly talented author could write an enjoyable story about Chloe & Daniel!!!

The moral of this story, "Sex isn't everything" And that's all it ever seemed to be between them.

Yep, loved the speed dial!! :smile:

Dead on with this one kpatch!!

There are so many exquisite lines it's impossible to list them all....this is absolutely the best story yet...perfection at its best.....!!

Announcer: kpatch, you’ve just finished releasing Chloe & Daniel: A Love Story? What’s next?
kpatch: I’m going to Disney World!

That’s right, folks. I’m going on an all-expenses paid (paid by me) getaway to Disney World. My husband and I will be grazing at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival for a few days, starting tomorrow. We’ve wanted to go for years, so I hope it lives up to expectations. (Aside to Minnie – I will be sure to say hi to your alter-ego!)

Thanks for reading and commenting on the Chloe & Dan story. So glad you liked it! I will have a new story for you within about a week or so of my return. Have a good rest of the week, everyone. See you on the weekend.

Wish the Spectator could actually award you the trip, or at least dinner at one of Disney's fabulous hotel restaurants, to show how much we have all enjoyed these tales of Salem's denizens.
So....who thinks she actually WILL go on Space Mountain???? :wink:

.............I’m going on an all-expenses paid (paid by me) getaway to Disney World. My husband and I will be grazing at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival for a few days, starting tomorrow..................

I am soooooo envious....!!! I've always wanted to go to one of the Food & Wine Festivals....can't wait for you to get back and tell us all about it....!!!

Announcer: kpatch, you’ve just finished releasing Chloe & Daniel: A Love Story? What’s next?
kpatch: I’m going to Disney World!

That’s right, folks. I’m going on an all-expenses paid (paid by me) getaway to Disney World. My husband and I will be grazing at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival for a few days, starting tomorrow. We’ve wanted to go for years, so I hope it lives up to expectations. (Aside to Minnie – I will be sure to say hi to your alter-ego!)

Thanks for reading and commenting on the Chloe & Dan story. So glad you liked it! I will have a new story for you within about a week or so of my return. Have a good rest of the week, everyone. See you on the weekend.

Thanks Kpatch! Have a great time at my other home! Give my boyfriend a kiss for me!

Chloe: First ... of all ... I can’t stand ... it when you ... talk ... like that. I can't stand your hair either. It looks like someone planted a garden of Brillo pads on your head. And you should tuck in your shirt once in a while. Didn't you get the memo?
Daniel: What memo?
Chloe: That the 1970s ended 30 years ago. The Slob Look is out.

LOVE IT! So funny. The only thing that upset me about this story was that I don't like Daniel ruining football for me by also being a fan--stay away, Daniel! Watch MLB if you want, but stay away from football and the NBA.

Thanks, kpatch--what a great story, with a very, very, VERY satisfying ending.

Ohh kpatch. I hope you have the best time ever at WDW.(Walt Disney World) It is my favorite place to go. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

I am soooooo envious....!!! I've always wanted to go to one of the Food & Wine Festivals....can't wait for you to get back and tell us all about it....!!!

Thanks for asking! I posted a short recap of my trip (well, short for me) under the Donuts thread for Sunday, October 11th, see post #4. I cut and pasted it below for those who are interested.

----
Hi everyone. I’m back from the Food & Wine Festival at Disney World. I hope you’ll indulge my using the donuts thread to report on my vacation, as there are members who said they want to hear about the trip.

We had a great time. I am proud to say that I paced myself and did not eat or drink everything in the World, but was selective.

We attended a wine seminar put on by King Estates Winery in Oregon and sampled some delicious pinot gris (my favorite), pinot noir, and a blend of reds they call North by Northwest.

Had potstickers in China. Yum. It was my husband’s birthday on Thursday and we dined at Chefs de France. The French Onion Soup was out of this world.

Here’s a MUST for anyone who visits Disney World. It’s a ride called Soarin’ and it’s the best ride we have ever been on. It’s not a thrill ride in the rollercoaster sense. It’s a ride in which each row of four seats is lifted in the air so your feet are dangling to give you the sensation of hang-gliding. The screen in front of you shows scenic California mountains, rivers, vineyards, the Golden Gate Bridge, etc. You literally feel the wind and truly have the sensation of motion and flight and it looks like you are hang-gliding over California. It was fabulous. It’s located at “The Land” pavillion in Epcot. Get yourself a Fast Pass so you don’t have to wait in line so long.

We stayed at one of the Disney hotels and rode the buses and monorails everywhere. The only downside to the vacation was the heat. It was too darn hot. I live in Florida and typically October is the most pleasant time of year, weather-wise. The temps were in the high 90s and the sun was relentless. People were overheated and nearly passed out all over the place. There is a ton of walking and I am not usually phased by a lot of walking, but the heat made it really tough.

The first time my husband and I went to Disney World together was on his birthday 16 years ago. We took a picture in Epcot’s Italy and found the same spot and took a new photo. Big mistake. The years have not been as kind as I like to pretend. Haha.

Note to Minnie - I said hi to Mickey for you.
Note to lovogrif - I said hi to Pooh for you.
Note to Poirot - Space Mountain was closed for repairs! No kidding. Aw. Too bad. Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain were open, but I declined the opportunity.
Note to DJM - WDW is awaiting your next visit.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful day.

----

That was an awesome story, kpatch! I can't wait to read what you have coming next!

:clap::clap:LOL kpatch!I thought for a second Chloe was going to sing (after Daniel listed his accomplishments for the day): And a partridge in a pear tree! then Daniel says Don't sing! TOO fuNnY!

Great story, totally agree with chloe on this one I would divorce Daniel too. Super glad chloe didn't sing though.

Back