Chloe Lane: From Ghoul Girl to Darling Diva

Agree!!

I am in total agreeance! When Chloe first arrived in Salem i was sooo loving her and loved the fact that they made her be unique, but now they seem to not know what to do with her? Its sad because she has so much potential and can give so much to the show, i feel that her and Daniel's story is a filler.. I do not like how everything is playing out in that particular story line. We all know everything will come out and once again she is going to be guilty of not being faithful.. They have made her to be an outcast again accept in the fact that she doesn't have a mind of her own because they have made her so weak.. What they need to do is have her learn to be honest and just say what's on your mind w/o thinking and over thinking the situation. I truly believe if she would have been honest from the beginning with Daniel from the beginning he would have forgiven her...but no instead they made her go through this whole secretive storyline..It sucks because i really want the Old Chloe back!!

only she did try to be honest and he didn't believe her and shut her up everytime.Then she had some serious trouble trying again,let's not forget Chloe always had trusting and self esteem issues.And Daniel's behavior didn't help .That beside Philip pressuring her to shut up and not tell the truth.

Welcome angeleyes81!

I think Chloe understands and feels other's pain...she is such an emotional and compassionate young woman, but to put such velnerability and insecurity in such a beautiful package and expect us to believe it? Well, Nadia has done that and also made Chloe one of the most sincere characters on Days. Chloe is not a liar, not a schemer, and in fact makes the perfect "victim" for women who are.

Chloe. Well I'd just like to say that I was just as happy as kpatch when she returned, and just as disappointed when they looked like she would be paired with Philip and instead went the Lucas route. I think that was simply because of EJ and Sami...if Sami had dumped his sorry butt when Lucas returned and left the mansion, Chloe and Philip would be together. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Chloe desirves to be with a man who loves her and only her.Philip isn't that man no matter how much fans of the couple Chloe&Philip would love to believe it.Sop far damniel is,despite of all his mistakes in handeling the Carly/Melanie situation,ever since he fell for Chloe there was no other woman for him,no other man for her.And as longa s it's gonna be thsi way,I want them together.the minute Daniel sleeps with another woman,thinks romantically in another woman.I want him away from Chloe.The same goes for Chloe.if she ever falls for another man,sleeps with someone else,I want her couple with Daniel over.What happened with Philip doesn't count since she was set up ,convinced Daniel left her for Carly,her life with him was over,hurt upset and drunk.

This is something that really gets to me ...the non use of Happy Birthday :mad: Those ladies who bought the rights to that song should not have been allowed to .....it is one of those songs that should not be touched as far as making a profit from it it just ruined a lot of TV, movie etc birthday :mad: Sorry to go on a rant but I am just SO sick of greed when it comes to music usage.

They didn't "buy" the rights, they were entitled to it as they WROTE the song! Why should they not have been allowed to have the rights to a song that they wrote? It was 2 sisters (schoolteachers) that wrote the melody. THere is no reason that they should not profit from their composition, just like any other composer. If a movie wants to use their creation, they should have to pay. It's not greed. Would you really expect any other musician to give up their rights? If so, we would certainly have fewer composers because they need to pay the bills too.

Back