Common sense rules (Aiden & Hope)

eweiner

Reaction score
If a man and a woman get married....and the man is already in debt to his new wife to the tune of $100,000... what do you think an insurance company/investigator would think of this bride suddenly dying under some "peculiar" happenings? What would they think of handing over to the brand new husband, who only recently (within the month) been named her beneficiary to a $5 million dollar life insurance policy?

Me thinks they would, in their experience (even in Salem), consider very carefully paying out such a policy to this man, even if they consider his "stature" in the town (whatever that is) and open a very in depth study long before even thinking of paying out this money to him, rather than to her daughter through some family member who would be in charge of her funds.

Any ideas??? Thoughts??

Moved out of Crystal Ball as there are no spoilers here.

Who, besides Aiden and Hope, knows she gave him $100,000? The bank knows it went somewhere, but not sure if Aiden's name was on the check.

You know, when Aiden came to Salem, he was a wealthy attorney. All of a sudden he is a gambler. Crazy story, but the writers write without regard to the story they started with. Everything is scripted to accommodate new characters and returning actors. Makes me crazy. ShaSha

Crazy story, but the writers write without regard to the story they started with.
Except that different writers created Aiden and his original story of being a wealthy attorney.

A lot of stuff makes no sense. Why in the world wouldn't Steve or Bo call Roman, John, or even Victor, who'd have sent a rescue team for them immediately? Instead Bo call's his Mama, who's been having issues for long while?

Heck, if they called 911 (did they do that, for poor Pete?) why not wait for them, as THAT outfit would get them all in touch with the folks back home 1,2,3!

Yeah, yeah, I know......had to accommodate Peter Reckell's (Bo) schedule, soooooooooooo.............

You are exactly right! And in the real world you can't change a beneficiary on a life insurance policy over the internet! Also when the feds find out it was changed before the wedding they will know something isn't right! That's just common sense!

Back