David McCallum (actor) died

I'm glad they at least showed flashbacks of the original characters with Ducky. Like you, I wish more former characters had returned for the funeral, but overall, the episode was a lovely tribute to the character and actor.

I haven't watched NCIS for so long that I didn't realize Mark Harmon (Gibbs) left and was replaced by actor Gary Cole. Also didn't realize the blond girl, Bishop, was no longer on.

Bishop (blonde girl) left to join a mercenary group?? It was a lady Ziva worked with. Emily Wickersham (Bishop) is/was married to James Badge Dale and had a baby boy Cassius, the same year she left the show.

Gary Cole's Alden Parker couldn't be more different from Gibbs' management of the team. Parker has a thing for pastries.

That was a tough show to watch.

My eyes got wet before Palmer went upstairs. I laughed at some of the stories. Cried more.

I enjoyed the pictures and mentions of the former cast members. Especially the team photos Ducky had.

Nice surprise at end.

Since I did not get to see the show, could someone P.M. me.....what was the surprise at the end???

If you missed the episode where Ducky died, they are replaying it this coming Monday. Mark your calendars

David McCallum/Ducky tribute will get an encore this Monday at 9/8c,

Back