Days adds 5 actors to contract cast, per today's credits

Jason47

Reaction score
DAYS UPS FIVE ACTORS TO CONTRACT.

118972257_1890881417720790_1800039527106934620_o.jpg

Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip), Lucas Adams (Tripp), Emily O'Brien (Gwen), Lindsay Arnold (Allie) and Isabel Durant (Claire) were all upped to contract status today, per today's credits. Also today, Galen Gering (Rafe), Camila Banus (Gabi), Freddie Smith (Sonny), Chandler Massey (Will) and Wally Kurth (Justin) were removed from the contract cast, so the series regular count remains steady at 26 contract actors. Wally Kurth (Justin) remains with Days on recurring status, while Galen Gering (Rafe) and Camila Banus (Gabi) will return to Days next month.

Shawn can stay but please rid us of StinkerBelle. I haven't seen any spoilers about Gwen and her past but with Vincent being Wendy's fiance, I'm guessing Gwen is related to Wendy in some way as well.

I like Gwen and the international feel she is bringing to Days. You cannot always read her and I like that SO FAR...….she is not a Brady, Horton, an offspring of Kate, Kiriakis or DiMera. A tie to a forgotten but recognizable family would be good, such as Alamain but not Vivian Alamain.

Tony wasn't Stefano's biological child. Daphne (Tony's mother) had an affair with a gardener named Enrico.

Incest is taboo on daytime TV, except on Passions. While blood related characters have kissed (not knowing they are related), they don't cross the line of having sex.

except on Passions
And on Guiding Light and Dallas. I still say they could make Gwen a DiMera and un-DiMera Jake, but like Muzza, I agree that I like her international flavour and her not being directly related to anyone.

I will again support the idea of making her Susan Hunter's kid though. LOLOL

Wasn't Lucas almost involved with one of Marlena and Roman's twins, the spaceship Gemini twins? Or somebody was. There was kissing, I believe. Maybe it was Brady? Or?

You're talking about Roman and Kate's twins, Rex and Cassie. Cassie and Lucas almost had sex before they found out that though Marlena gave birth to them, she was not their mother, Kate was. It was Stefano's doing.

Back