Days App

MPM

Reaction score
I'm stuck with a cast and I'm tired of reading (I didn't think it possible) and watching TV and my husband took my kids to their swim meet so I decided to download the new Days app. Has anyone else? I'm so glad I did!

Watching Galen Gering (Rafe) and Chandler Massey (Will) pretend to audition for the part of Sami Brady was great! I have to give it to Rafe with his head tossing. Another section that made me giggle was the recap section. Eric Martsolf (Brady) gave the recap for the week of Nov 7th and it was hysterical. His facial expressions and his retelling of Brady sleeping with Eve and Kristen was funny. He labeled it #busybradyboy

There are lots of fun interviews and games such as how well do you know your co-star.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you Kat. My Fire is almost always at my side and it would be nice to view the Days app. Oh, well...........

Is it only for phones.....(I definitely am not up on any of that stuff)

I am not sure if it is accessible on tablets and computers. It is really fun, but there is a lot of room for improvement. The app crashed the other day from high traffic, the arcade section is glitchy, and only fans in the states can use the app I think. I really enjoyed watching Hope find out that Zack was brain dead and Lucas saving Sami from lethal injection in high quality in the video vault section. I shared a hilarious skit on twitter that Eric Martsolf (Brady) did about all of Brady’s relationships and his unlucky love life. He quoted the tweet and now i regret it because my phone hasn’t stopped buzzing.

I read you can do on some tablets.. not mine

Hahahaaaaaaa!!! I'm sorry,I had to come back here. I literally laughed out loud when James Carver (Abe) pretended to audition for the role of John Black. He literally held up his eyebrow while doing it!!! I hope the app becomes more widely avail on different devices!!

I will say if you don't like spoilers about returns then don't get the app. Characters that aren't showing up until later in the year are already participating in the app.

That's it - promise. I think!

Poirot: .a Fire app has to be purchased through Amazon so not all apps are available. I read it was designed for smart phones.

I sent tweet morning to Greg Meng. I sent a couple of emails to the APP web site
to add Kindle Fire.

Is that same emoji app for DOOL? Or is this legitimately something different, or has the app changed since I downloaded it?

I would like the DOOL app on my HP laptop...is that possible? Where do I go?

I don’t think it is possible right now. I have tried to download it on my HP. You either have to have a phone or tablet that can access the apple App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play store (Android)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back