Days Explodes

Chapter Thirteen The Final Chapter

At The Hospital:

Kayla: Alexis how are you doing now? Can you feel your legs enough to walk?
Alexis: I can and I am ready to go home.
Victor: I promise I will take good care of her.
Kayla: Okay, here are your walking papers. Victor did you hear that Roman shot and killed Stefano?
Victor: No, I didn't hear about that. Are you sure he is dead?
Kayla: Roman checked, but no I am not sure of anything when it comes to Stefano.
Eddie: Mom how would you like it if Mia, Sydney and I moved in with you?
Victor: Eddie, you and the family are welcome to stay with Philip and me.
Eddie: I would be honored. Thanks.
Mia: May I bring my mother too.
Eddie: If it is okay with Victor, Molly is welcome too.
Victor: It is settled then, everyone lives with me.
Bart: I don't know where I go from here.
EJ: I would be happy to have you, Bart. You could live with Nicole, Faith and me in the Dimera mansion. Is that okay with you?
Bart: Sure it is. Nicole will you forgive me, for putting you through all of that torture?
Nicole: I will if you promise to take good care of us all, as your family.
Bart: It is a deal.
Brian: It seems like I need to get over to the police station, now that everything is okay here. (Brian leaves to go to the police station and the families all go home.)

The Police Station:

(Things have been sorted out and Ace is arrested with Rolf for being Stefano's accomplices.)
Ace: Rolf, how could you do this to me?
Rolf: I didn't Stefano and Santo did. The used me a long time ago and you were just in the right place at the right time, otherwise you would have a normal life. Deal with it and hope that you can get off on these charges the police have against you.
(Molly and Pete have heard from Mia about Ace/Daniel being arrested, so they come into the police station to see him.)
Pete: Ace is it? I always thought you were my brother Daniel. I don't know who you are anymore.
Ace: I am Daniel. I grew up loving you, but after I got to high school my life wasn't my own anymore. I became a guinea pig for Dr. Rolf and his science experiments. I am totally sorry for all the bad I have caused.
Molly: You should be. You raped me you criminal. You did it in such a torturous way, that I didn't think I would ever recover, but I did. I just wish that was all you did. How could you do what you did to your own daughter?
Ace: I am so sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I really don't remember doing any of it. I wish I could because then my apology would be more sincere. (Molly and Pete leave.)
(Roman and Bo have discovered the truth and they take Rolf and Ace down to jail to await arraignment. Everything is okay in Salem until something else happens to rock the town. Eric has left his photos for Abby to check. Abby and Hector have gotten together and put the story in the Spectator. Hector still works as the fire chief, but has helped Abby put together the story on Stefano's death. They go out and celebrate.

THE END

Love the ending samigb. So glad that Stefano stayed dead and that every one is getting on with their lives and accepting of what happened. Smiling that Rolf and Ace are going to jail.

Back