Days of Our Lives - Fri. Apr 23 2010

I'm so disappointed in Philip for cheating only a couple of weeks after his wedding.

...Philip seemed pretty drunk. It's a wonder he was capable of having sex.

I'll bet Philip's slow swimmers knew just where to go to conceive a baby with a woman who supposedly has very little chances of getting pregnant. Soooooo predictable.

Me too. I understand his being upset and what he thought he saw but still... could wait a day before moving on to the comfort/revenge sex!

Great... and if Chloe still ends up marrying Daniel and Mel and Philip stay married then Chloe can be the step-Grandmother to her own child! And Melanie's half sibling will also be her step-aunt AND stepchild!

Now if Philip and Melanie also have a kid what would their kid and Philip and Chloe's kid be? POP! ... there goes my head exploding! :)

Sorry... just trying to find a brighter moment. :)

Movement????

So Hope is once again having split personality issues.... I have been watching this show for far to long to go through that again... Philip getting cheating on Melanie, can we say predictable.. How long will it be until she finds out or until the other woman is having an upset stomach.. Someone else walking down by the pier and then being knocked out.. again predictable.. So the writers are having writers block & are having to reuse material over again. Who was the person who found Dr. Baker dead? They need to be re-certified in CPR or just give it up since they do not know how to find a pulse... Finding Dr. Baker alive (of course they left that open) was the only redeeming quality about about this epi for me. Thank you for all you do Barb.

@ Kerry. Carly did call for Dan.

Thanks! I have no idea how I skipped over reading that part! whoops! :oops:

I try to do a few things at the same time and really appreciate this site!

Hmmmm, Philip seemed pretty drunk. It's a wonder he was capable of having sex.

:rotfl::rotfl::clap::D I so enjoy your comments. They always make me chuckle. And so true...

Thanks for the summary Poirot. I can't say enough how much I am enjoying the show lately. :)

LOL at the comment Sami is going to give EJ a piece of her mind... really I don't think the girl can spare it...

however the show does sound like a decent Friday show...

Thanks for the write up

Thanks so much for these write ups!!! :D Now I'm curious are we to think Hope is the mystery mugger or is this something random?

Back