Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 7. 2018

Thanks, Poirot.

The problem I saw was Gabi trying to open the safe. She talked to Kate. Gabi should
have asked Kate for the combination. Kate might know it since she's
lived in the
DiMera mansion.

The commissioner of the Salem PD paid for a room with her credit card and not cash.
The only way Lani could have found her. Maybe Hope used it since she was doing police
business.

Abby told Charlotte it was ok because she was wearing a wig and she, also, looked
a little different.. Actually, she looks a lot different to me.

Hope should have told Rafe the truth from the beginning. Now she's been caught
in a motel room with a man wearing a towel :)

Gabi vs "Gabby" finally. Please let this be the last of this drivel. I really wish Rafe would be more involved with this story. He can see through Sami and now Hope but not Gabi? Come on.

There was a comment today about Charlotte already being a few weeks old even though in Salem time it's been a few days. So I'm not sure the 6 weeks argument will work however, I do think Abby is in full control and will keep from sleeping with StefanNo.

I think Rafe's jealousy may be a little much but at the same time I get it if your partner is suddenly acting out of the ordinary and not coming home 2 nights in a row, then it makes sense why he is suspicious. The whole Ted thing is REALLY stupid and contrived when they could have simply used the Gabi stuff to drive a wedge between them.

I loved what Ben said to Hope. Even though he is no saint, it needed to be said. I'll leave the legal commentary to Dr. BakerFan but pretty sure Ted suggesting that Hope tape the conversation without Ben knowing would be inadmissible in court.

It seemed odd that Rafe was giving orders to Lani and Eli. Also is that tailing even realistic when Hope is your commanding officer?

Back