Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 15, 2019

Guess Kate's flatlining was very temporary, maybe 15 seconds??? I get a kick out of all, and I do mean ALL patients having their head portion of their beds in that upright position. And Kate.....she was unconscious, but still managed to jut her chin upward and keep it there. LOL. (yep, picky, picky, a shame that the corners Days has to cut are so obvious. :)

By the way, anyone else think it was odd that Sarah showed up at Eric's apartment door with no coat, no purse, absolutely NOTHING! How did she get there? Isn't it winter? She doesn't carry a cell phone?

She doesn't carry a cell phone?
She had her cell phone. Rex called her to say Kate was brought into the hospital after someone drugged her, then told Sarah to go ahead and eat with Eric, as there was no sense wasting the dinner.
It was Caroline's pie recipe.
Speaking of Caroline's pie recipe, it's surprising that someone at the pub supposedly makes homemade pies to sell. You'd think the pub would just buy some at the local Costco or Sam's Club.

Hmmm, wonder where she was carrying it? Her outfit did not appear to have pockets, and she had nothing in her hands when she arrived. Guess she must have left it there, last time. LOLOL

It was just a random guy in the story, not Daniel.

I'm pretty sure it was Dr. Henry Shah and not a random guy. By the way, can we have him instead of Sarah and Eve?

Amazing. They know Jordan has gone bat-crap crazy, kidnapped Ciara and Charlotte, tried to kill Ciara and Kate, is now on the loose, yet there is no guard at Ciara's door.

My bigger issue is that nobody is treating this seriously. Where is the APB? Why isn't the Salem PD looking for her? Why didn't Chad do a citizens arrest for kidnapping and detain her until the cops arrived? None of this makes any sense.

Did anyone else catch whose recipe Eric said the Pub used for that pie? I thought he kept saying "my grandma" but that would make no sense - does the Pub sell Evans recipe pies?

Caroline is also Eric's grandma.

As random as the Rafe/Kate stuff was, I liked how it tied back to Jordan. Rafe should be involved in this. Similarly I liked how Rex and Jordan tied back to Kate. I missed the scar reveal but the car accident is a good explanation for her behavior I think.

I couldn't tell if Hope was kissing Ted back or not. She definitely was resisting for most of it. I still don't think they have any better chemistry than she and Rafe have.

Poor Ben. I hope he doesn't just pop up as if nothing had happened. He should at least get a concussion out of this.

Chad and Abby's sudden contrived reconciliation: :rolleyes:

Sarah and Eric: MAKE IT STOP

Caroline is also Eric's grandma.
Yes but people don't speak this way. If I'm talking to my half-sister or my cousin and we share a grandma, I say, "Grandma". It just seemed off and he said it several times.

I'm hoping they're trying to distance the stupid "brothers" thing with Rex. Honestly wish he were still a DiMera (he can keep Kate as bio mom tho).

Back