Days of Our Lives - Fri. Jan. 10, 2014

I don't think she's acting as if she was forced. After talking with Gabi, she thinks EJ used her and only slept with her to keep her from talking to Hope. I think her feelings are hurt more than anything because of how gentle and reassuring EJ was with her afterwards.
Very good observation. EJ is good at reassuring, and I think Abigail is pretty astute now about this. Wonder when she will find out that EJ has been cut off from sex from Sami and then really begins to think she was used. Would she cry rape?

This is a young girl we are talking about, one with some tender feelings. I know Ken Corday is a ditz sometimes, but his take on this was that EJ did it for noble reasons. That is barf inducing, I admit, but if he indeed was just trying to stall Abigail from speaking to Hope, which is what Abigail is inferring the way I interpreted the Friday scenes, she could get mighty miffed if she thought she was being used. Also the interview portion where James Scott speaks of the character Abigail as being innocent, somewhat naive etc. makes me wonder. I do not get the sense that the character of EJ wants her hurt, but she may feel hurt all the same. Hurt sometimes leads to anger, anger sometimes leads to wanting to get even. Crying rape would get her off the hook with her mom, the town, and most of all, Sami.

I think at this point Abigail is feeling cheap and is beating herself up for having slept with a man she hardly knows .. kind of like after drunk bar pick-up feeling is what she is having now.. and she needs to take her anger that she feels for herself out on him.. She is having major "one-night stand" issues

Interesting that Dr. Dan mentioned sending samples to (I presume) a Boston lab for tests and Stefano said Thursday (I believe) that Boston called! Nothing gets by the Phoenix!

Eric is simply boring... I have given it my all and find every possible way to like him, he is just boring and makes everyone around him boring... My heart breaks for Nicole if she is going to be pair of with this snoozefest

Eric may be boring, as a priest, in tumultuous Salem, lol, but he sure is nice to look at!!

I think at this point Abigail is feeling cheap and is beating herself up for having slept with a man she hardly knows .. kind of like after drunk bar pick-up feeling is what she is having now.. and she needs to take her anger that she feels for herself out on him.. She is having major "one-night stand" issues

I think her big issue yesterday was Gabi coming over. As was said earlier, she feels EJ only slept with her to keep her quiet so she feels used. Yes, she also feels bad about the affair however, the "feeling used" part is a bigger deal since she and EJ have feelings for one another that they are not ready to admit yet.

In re: the sex between EJ & Abby. SHE was the aggressor, stopping him when he tried to leave, unbuttoning his shirt, and even in round 2 after they were in bed. I cannot fathom why anyone would even suggest she "cry rape".
Jennifer is called Jennifer Horton at the hospital, for some reason. I remember back, at the time, I posted that it was NOT her name. That her name was Deveraux, the same as her two children. I thought it great that Harold knew who she was, and called her by her correct name. But of course, that was also "da plot", so EJ would think it was Abby in the room.

@Mandie...yes, those are two separate photos, so Sami is not even in the same room with them, as they are kissing. And have to say, surprises me that Junior & Abby ARE kissing. LOL

With medical and lab files, there are copies everywhere. So while Stefano may be able to destroy whatever was sent to the lab in Boston, there are copies of whatever in more places than just one. And in a case like this, such an important case for Daniel, I just cannot understand how Chyka expects to get his hands on whatever Daniel has in his office. And by the way, am thinking he is there to "case the joint". LOL
But mostly, Dan would only have proof via the tests of what the drug was, not WHO administered it to Eric. So what is Stefano so worried about? Yes there is the video of Kristen having sex with Eric, who appears very willing. Still doesn't prove that Kristen gave him any drugs. Could have been someone else, and when Kristen knocked on Eric's door, things just went on from there. (yes, far-fetched, but a good lawyer would be throwing doubt in there all over the place)

So Abby drives up to DiMansion, is smart enough to go round back to park her car, but did not see Jen's car until she ws at the front door. How come she did not see it when she was driving up? Guess there are different drives further away. Probably with signs that say this way to back, this way to front.?????

I had the same thought about the parking situation. How big exactly are the parking areas at the mansion LOL?

Abby may have initiated the sex but EJ was an immediate and very willing participant. And when he walked to the back of the cabin after the first kiss, they both seemed to have doubts about what they were doing not just him. He could have walked out if he really wanted to walk out.

I think Jordan and Sheryl are either lovers or she is her sister-in law!

Once again, I seriously doubt Jordan and Sheryl were lovers or former spouses, unless they're going to make Jordan the first bi-sexual character on the show (since she's obviously attracted to Rafe).
I had the same thought about the parking situation. How big exactly are the parking areas at the mansion LOL?
Remember the one time when Kristen told Brady that Stefano had his car towed because he parked in the front parking area (where Stefano liked to park) instead of in the rear "motor court"? They must have enough parking spaces for all of the Salemites!

We found out today that Abby also has a car! She would appreciate a more expensive, sportier model, though.

This is a young girl we are talking about, one with some tender feelings. I know Ken Corday is a ditz sometimes, but his take on this was that EJ did it for noble reasons. That is barf inducing, I admit, but if he indeed was just trying to stall Abigail from speaking to Hope, which is what Abigail is inferring the way I interpreted the Friday scenes, she could get mighty miffed if she thought she was being used. Also the interview portion where James Scott speaks of the character Abigail as being innocent, somewhat naive etc. makes me wonder. I do not get the sense that the character of EJ wants her hurt, but she may feel hurt all the same. Hurt sometimes leads to anger, anger sometimes leads to wanting to get even. Crying rape would get her off the hook with her mom, the town, and most of all, Sami.
Abigail is not a young girl-she is very much a grown woman, old enough to buy her own alcohol, nearly done with college. And what noble cause did EJ sleep with her for? They did it because of an attraction. Even though I hate EJ with Sami, there is nothing noble about cheating whatsoever.

please note I did say it was barf inducing explanation.

Back