Days of Our Lives - Fri. Nov. 20, 2009

But I really like this Vivian person. She has the evil down to perfection. Have her and stephano ever been together? I think he would be the chick in that relationship lolol.

They were married. She was married to Victor, too. In fact, Carly was married to Victor. The Allamaines got around :rolleyes:

Nicole and the MONEY !?!???

What ever happened to the envelope ? I don't recall if it was taken back. I remember Sami clobbering poor Nicole, but do not recall her getting her envelope back with the ca$h in it after Rafe came in.

Anyone ?

What ever happened to the envelope ? I don't recall if it was taken back. I remember Sami clobbering poor Nicole, but do not recall her getting her envelope back with the ca$h in it after Rafe came in.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought it might be one of the 'other charges' the cop spoke of. If that is the case, they would hold it as evidence.

Brady bailed her out just on the baby trafficking charges. Once other charges are filed, don't they re-arrest her? - Brady better not bail her out AGAIN!!! (Would Stefano come to her rescue? :evillaugh: )

It was a great show. Poor Brady you would think that He would be one of the first to find out that Sami just got her baby back that that the baby was Sydney. Oh well Nicole was quick to pick up on the fact that he did not know and use him to help her get out of jail.

No offense, DJM, but I don't see how Brady should have been first on the list of people for Sami to tell about Sydney. They hardly spoke until several months after he returned to Salem. Of course, the real reason he didn't find out right away is so he could pay Nicole's bail. I agree with the poster who called Brady "dumb on a stick."

Gabi's pretty cute. She has more personality than either of her siblings. I can't believe her mother would leave for Thanksgiving and send the kid away. Don't families usually get TOGETHER at Thanksgiving? Who is this mother anyway? Wasn't Rafe orphaned? I guess he got adopted. I thought Gabi looked a little like Will. There was just some quality about her pout that reminded me of him. Maybe Gabi is Will's sister and ... oh nevermind.

Thanks for the summary Poirot!

Rafe was not orphaned. He got in trouble when he was younger and the one of nuns took him under her wing which turned him around. I don't believe he ever lived with the nuns. I know that many people are confused, but someone explained it better than I have the other day. Hope this helps some.

Thanks Lin. Much appreciated! I just saw that the question was answered in an earlier post. Sorry 'bout that.

I had to titter when Rafe asked Arianna something like, "Doesn't Caroline have a spare room down the hall from yours?" That sounded like Caroline has rooms for rent above the pub instead of her private living quarters.

Has anyone seen Arianna in her uniform and working since she decided not to quit her job????

I can't believe her mother would leave for Thanksgiving and send the kid away. Don't families usually get TOGETHER at Thanksgiving? Who is this mother anyway?

I don't think her mother knows where she is. I think she's lying.

Back