Days of Our Lives - Fri. Sept.10, 2010

Roflmao...lol...now ya know I dont mix my rum with my wine. :)

no..post #298....Days said that she wished Stephanie would run off with the geek boy to a computer convention....ahs just thougth of a better place....

dumb thing eh? :)

And since your post is #21, where the blazes could #298 possibly Be????

I agree with some the ones talking about Will being the perp. I still think he was the one who shot EJ the first time. And maybe this time also. Maybe Sami did shoot EJ, or dreamed she did, but panicked by the gun and picked it up and ran with it.

Thanks Barb for the write-up. When Chloe told Carly about the elevator incident, how did Carly react? I was sort of hoping that Carly would realize that Chloe probably saved her life by pulling her (Carly) out of the elevator.

Yep, That is exactly what Carly said, that actually, Chloe had pulled/pushed her out of the way, and saved her life!

Thanks for the write up. So looking forward to the Victor and Ciara scenes. I am going to head off to bed and watch soon.

Great episode today. Victor and Ciara my new favorite pair on the show. When she said "I love you grandpa" out came the Kleenex box. The scene brought back memories of this past weekend when my own grandson curled up next to me and said "grandma you make the best chocolate chip cookies". Out of the mouth of babe's into the hearts of grandparents.

I don't really like the mausoleum scene's. It was cruel of Vivian having Gus get inside the sarcophagus to test the camera's and whether it was sound proof. How does Gus stand to be around Viv? I don't know how Carly knew Vivian was at the mausoleum, but I did like her telling Viv she knew all about what she did to Chloe and gave Gus a little push to let them both know she can take care of herself. If we think Brady is headed for the dark side, just wait until he finds out Viv and Gus has relocated his mom's remains to the pet cemetery.

Maggie is really confused about her feelings for Victor. I surely hope the writers don't take this story line down the cheating route. Let Victor get rid of Viv first. If they do it will just intensifies how Melanie is going to feel and react when she finds out about Philip's indiscretion.

And finally Sami and Will, loved loved loved this interaction. But as many of us have said we need Lucas, even if it's a short stay, to come check on his kids. There is so much speculation that Will shot EJ in the back at the first EJ/Sami wedding and now speculation that maybe Will had something to do with this shooting. Just think about that for a minute, that would make Will a potential serial murderer. Even though EJ was his victim each time he would have, both times, put some serious thought into what he was doing. Although it appears when Sami seeks revenge all she thinks about is 'killing', she has said it enough. But for Will to think that's the way to handle hurtful situations, I'd like to think he would find a better way.

Just watched the show. How weird to see Sami and Kate in cahoots. I think Will is fabulous. I just do.

Gus was great too. I truly felt his anxiety. Good job of acting and directing the scenes inside the coffin. Truly terrifying. And the video monitor? OMG! But I do have to say that Vivian and Carly have excellent chemistry in their scenes together.

Now why wouldn't Stephanie figure out a reason to email Chloe for work, since they both work or have worked at the hospital, then get Chloe to reply to her by email. Wouldn't that give Ian the info he needs?

The scenes with Victor and Ciara were priceless. So charming. But sorry, I don't believe that Julie is hanging out in the kitchen of the Kiriakis Mansion waiting for Ciara so they could make cookies together. That whole idea just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh and Maggie. How fabulous was it when she was daydreaming about Victor and caught herself. Her eyes flashed open wide and she tried to shake the feeling. Excellent piece of acting!

Thanks for the summary, Barb!

Gus was great too. I truly felt his anxiety. Good job of acting and directing the scenes inside the coffin.

I don't have to watch the scenes to feel his anxiety. I'm seriously claustrophobic - just thinking about it is enough to get me pretty anxious. If I were in Gus' place, I'd be having a full blown panic attack. That is, if Vivian could somehow convince me to get in the dang thing and let her close the lid. *shudders*

Back