Days of Our Lives - Mon. Apr. 12, 2010

Hey MuddyPaws welcome. I was wondering the same thing. No one is out to get Justin that I know of. Not like DA Woods. maybe getting a warning to follow orders from the Dimeras as we know they have everyone in there pocket. Now that two are attacked something is up.

Saw the show today. Boy loved when Stefano told EJ he could not have done better himself. Such a good scene. So sick of Sami not listening to anyone. If everyone is telling her the same thing that maybe they are right.

Love Arianna giving Nicole the money and telling her to leave Salem or she will see Her and Brady living happily ever after.

I too am tired of Sami yelling and being totally irrational. She lies and says it's ok because she is protecting someone. Gets old - and she is too old to act like such a child now. Will is gaining on her, maturity wise! Having EJ stay with her is the last straw! EJ can get his own place again!

btw, it's Chooche

:oops: I'm sorry. And I was trying to be careful of the spelling too. I went back and corrected my post so I've got your user name spelled right. I'm glad you had such grace and a sense of humor with the honest mistake.

Back