Days of Our Lives - Mon. Apr. 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the summary! You're amazing!

She said she was wearing it on her right hand as not give anything away (regarding their "engagement") until they made their announcement. :rolleyes:
Did Eve arrange this all along so she could get Jack to accept her engagement - and eventual marriage? Wouldn't be surprised! Why did she have an engagement-type ring on? I thought Jenn's comment about how small it was, was funny!

Am I the only one who thinks Ted is creepy ?
Count me in!

She has no social sense whatsoever.
I like Shelia's lack of social sense...just out of line, surely, but at least not the same old dialogue as with the rest of the characters!!

It's just a merry-go-round at this point.
Not even thinking "WHEE!" on this merry-go-round!:sad:

Did Eve arrange this all along so she could get Jack to accept her engagement - and eventual marriage? Wouldn't be surprised! Why did she have an engagement-type ring on? I thought Jenn's comment about how small it was, was funny!
No, she was just quick on her feet when Jennifer asked why she wasn't wearing an engagement ring. It was just a ring with a stone, nothing fancy.

Ted...Aiden....Seems to be a pattern here in Hope's choices. She has never really chosen Rafe. She strings him along and then fights nonstop. She has the most beautiful smile but we almost never see it. Her myopic decision to blame Ben for EVERYTHING was over the top.

I think I am ok with Ciara and Ben but I think she is quite a bit younger and they seem to be forcing her to act older. Same with Claire. Claire is a lot younger than they portray her. I believe the actress is about 19 and they are trying to put her in her mid twenties in my opinion. I believe the actress playing Ciara is 22 and the actor playing Ben is 31. That is a huge difference.

I see them playing Ciara and Claire as being a bit of a longer range between their ages. Granted you do not have to be the age of your character but this is a bigger stretch than their years of acting. Actor playing Ted is almost 12 years younger than Hope. Eric Martsolf who plays Brady is closer than that to Hope as is Lucas. How about Lucas and Hope as revenge for Rafe and Sami?

Gabi and Ben could make an interesting couple.

Last edited:
deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I was being facetious. These writers don't care squat about history or reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
But other than Passions, incest is pretty much taboo on the soaps, except for instances of rape (like Adrienne and her father, for example).

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Set...Point...match

Back