Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 9, 2018

True, but usually it is the signature of the head of payroll, or the company Treasurer. Just seems Titan doesn't operate like a huge corporation would. Heck, Brady was CEO, too. As was Victor. It is a huge rigamarole to change signatures at a bank. Ooops, forgot, this is Salem. Small town America, where it never rains, snows, thunders, and doors are never locked. :)

It really is a shame that Stefano had so many children, all by a different woman. I still do not believe Andre was his son, but is a nephew. Hated when they invented a new background for him. He raised NONE of his offspring......did not know most even existed til they were adults. Yes, a soap staple, it seems. But it is old, tired, and overused.

That said, those in Salem ARE real DiMeras........But Chad is really the only DiMera now. I still think StefaNO is a fake. A Vivian scheme. So, Theo, Thomas, Johnny & Sydney are the inheritors of the DiMera legacy, I guess. The grandchildren.

I will say, tho, that both Andre & StefanO are just as evil as Stefano was in his day. But then, so were many other villains in Days' history.

I am beginning to hate the deplorable wardrobe personnel on the set of Days of Our Lives. They continue to dress beautiful Marci Miller (Abigail/Gabby/Dr. Laura) in dresses that are so low cut in the front, I start to wonder if she has it on backwards.

It's not sexy or attractive. I'm not sure what they are going for, but she just looks really ugly in those clothes. And that is a disservice because the actress is stunning.

I actually wasn't surprised that Gabi remained in police custody given what she was convicted of, but being sent to a maximum security facility before being sentenced? Yeah, that was harsh.

Since Trask seemed to be practically drooling at the thought of separating Gabi from Arianna, that would have made me refuse that request for humanitarian reasons if I were the judge. Which of course, I wouldn't be, since I know this is just a soap opera. LOL

Though I have to say after the way Trask got in Gabi's face and openly mocked her, which of course in the real world prosecutors always do, :rolleyes: I don't think she deserves to have any public service job. I wouldn't even hire her for clean up duty at a dog park.
Judge Griffin Sims is an idiot. Somebody should tell this fool in a black robe that the taxpayers will be paying for Gabi's room and board whether she's in state prison or the Salem lock-up. As for Trask, she's a total disgrace as D.A., but that's par for the course in Salem. Charles Woods and Aiden Jennings were both rather awful district attorneys.

As for other characters:

Justin: Good luck with that appeal. He never preserved for the record any errors of law made by that judicial blockhead, Judge Griffin Sims. Gabi's only hope is that the sordid tale of Abigail's alters and "Dr. Laura's" perjured testimony is exposed.

Henderson: He's really losing it. He must know all about the crimes Vivian committed during her last stay in Salem and yet he lets her into the K-mansion. It's high time Victor recalled Xander and put him in charge of mansion security.

Vivian: She should give up on "I've changed." After Sami endless repeating "EJ has changed" nobody in Salem believes this line.

Last edited:
Not only that, but.......does the CEO of a huge corporation really sign the paychecks???

Yes his signature is on the check but by machine. Not that Sonny should have known but Leo would have seen the name. I guess Kiriakis is Greek for Smith or Jones. Just so common. Of course the viewers once again are idiots. PUHLEEZ!

The Sonny/Leo twist is stupid. What does Viv have up her sleeve? I don't think Leo is going to go along with it. He seems like he is a decent guy. But we will see.

I am hating hating this Gabi storyline. Please let it end soon.

I like Tyler Christopher (Stefan) but they are ruining him beyond redemption. I think he is mentally unbalanced if he is really pursuing a relationship with an alter of someone with DID. It's just sick.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but if I'd met someone whose last name is rather unique and matches that of the CEO of the company I'm working for, I'd ask that question about whether they're related. Partially because of curiosity, and partly because I'd want to be sure I don't make a mis-step that results in my losing my job.

Leo doesn't seem too bright to me. I think everything needs to be spelled out for him, in which case, how is he the exec admin to a CEO? Those are not positions for people who need everything spelled out.

Go Marlena, go! Although I suspect this won't end well for her. John to the rescue, right?

Back