Days of our Lives - Mon., Dec. 2, 2019

I'm confused. Haven't watched yet so I'm hoping to understand more, once I see it. I can't understand how "Stefano" expects to make inroads with Marlena or anybody else, when the person they're going to be seeing is Steve.

Knowing "Stefano" and his brood, he'll likely force himself on her again (meaning how original Stefano did so before) if she objects. Sexual assault is DiMera romance after all. :sick:

Yep - Tony, Kristen, EJ, Stefan all didn't take 'no' for an answer. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

And that's before considering the especially sick things the Phoenix did with Roman's sperm and Marlena's uterus. (Not to mention seducing Susan.)

I definitely want this Steve-a-NO nonce to end quickly!

Exactly, it was also heavily implied Stefano raped a mentally compromised Marlena multiple times just before her possession. This was while he was sneaking into her penthouse each night decked out in a freakishly garish getup. :sick::sick::sick:

Thanks!
We're supposed to accept these ridiculous stories? Essence? Right! I'm watching about 8 minutes - may need to check out for a while!

Back