Days of Our Lives - Mon., Jan. 22, 2018

Hope in the role of Commissioner McMillan.
Oh was McMillan a big murderer too?

This episode was not great. I didn't care for Abby's whimpering. It's hard to get emotionally invested in the death of any DiMera, but especially André, who has literally been killed on-screen multiple times and come back with nary a scratch. I was going to zap it, but ended up watching the whole thing, so while boring, it wasn't the worst we've seen.

Soap Logic 101 tells me that anyone on today's episode is not the killer. I'm still hoping for a Tony/André fakeout twist.

Oh was McMillan a big murderer too?
No way, no how. He was a total straight arrow who never committed a crime and never cheated on his wife, which would have made him totally unsuitable for life in Salem. Hope in the role of McMillan is akin to some actor with a decidedly messy past playing the part of some real-life paragon of virtue.
Also, did Rafe come straight from the golf course? What was up with those shoes??
Since Rafe came straight from being in bed with Hope, he was probably so hung over from his love adventures that he didn't notice what shoes he was putting on. In fact, since Salemites usually so dazed and confused by morning-after lust, it's surprising that the Big R didn't show up wearing a striped shirt, plaid pants, mismatched socks, and a belt and suspenders.
The big question is, will the Salem PD figure out who did it? We're still waiting on them to figure out who killed Deimos.
If the Las Vegas odds makers were taking bets on who'd solve the Andre murder, the Salem P.D. would be a long-shot. (It's more probably that Rory, T, Harold, or Myron Raddatz will figure things out.) And if there was an odds-on favorite to be a successful Sherlock Holmes, it would be John Black and the mighty Steve.

Back