Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 5, 2010

Thanks Barb for all the time and effort you put into this thread. Can't wait to see Shane & Kimmie back together. Friends and Lovers was such a good song and it fit SO many couples on Days during the 80's. We need more romance and adventures on the show.

Kim & Shane

Has any mention been made about the Hollywood guy Kim married after she divorced Shane many years ago? Also, does anyone remember the names of Kim and Shane's kids? They've got to be pretty old by now, well past teenagers. Just wondering.

I believe there was some mention made of Kim's ex, whose name was Philip. You are right that Andrew and Jeannie must be older than their cousin Stephanie.

So that was it for Shane and Kim's exit? No kiss? :( I was hoping for more, and thought their exit scene was cut short by needlessly focusing on Rafe. I wanted to watch Shane and Kim ride off into the sunset or at least hail a cab.

Just remember, Shane does say something about being "friends" first.....as they had been before, then became lovers. So......

You're right. I shouldn't get greedy. Even so, here's another complaint. It was really unnecessary and gratuitous to say that Caroline couldn't come say goodbye because she was up to her elbows in pie dough. Pie dough would never take precedence over people for Caroline. She's all about family. I would rather it be left to the imagination that Shane had gone to say goodbye to her.

Thanks for the write-up!! I was home today and actually got to watch it. One thing I did observe, Madeline needs to give lessons to Chloe on how to discuss secrets. She has a secret and talks about having a secret, but she doesn’t repeat it over and over again for people to hear, she just says something about Kate seeing documents. And she made sure Stefano was gone before she talked to Kate about it. Madeline is not one of my favorite characters, but she shows more brains than other characters.

Also, hated to see Shane and Kimberly leave, but wasn’t surprised. Hate it that they are gone, but enjoyed all of the veteran cast while they were back.

Back