Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 18, 2018

Thanks for the summary.

OK, once again, I'll say I disagree with many of you. I like that Kayla is going after Hope. First of all, Kate is doing something wrong and has long deserved to be taken down for her criminal acts. I'd like to see her too busy defending herself, for once, instead of meddling in Lucas' love life or trash talking other Salemites. I do like Kate, but she still needs her just desserts. Secondly, it gives Kayla something to do that will inevitably create drama later. I'll agree that I wish Patch were more involved, but I suspect that he will be when the :fan:

I'm still liking Ben and Ciara, and actually would like to see more of them and less of Hope/Rafe/Eli. The Eli/JJ/Lani storyline is boring to me. While I enjoyed JJ's conversation with Lani the other day, I feel that it's weird how this issue has dragged on a bit. As for Sonny and Will, while I appreciate Will getting his memory back, he needs to realize that doesn't mean he has to go back to how things were, whether they were his awful attitude under Guy Wilson's portrayal, or being with Sonny.

Back