Days of Our Lives - Mon. June 21, 2010

I am always glad to see Lucas!! I love to see him go toe-to-toe with Sami. But it looks like more FFing with Chloe and Daniel!!!

Thanks for the summary Poirot. I am very excited about today's episode!! It will be the first I've seen since February and it sounds great. I'm looking forward to a whole week of Lucas onscreen!!!

@Kpatch, Lucas is always gorgeous! It's in the genes I tell ya. That Kate may be a nut job but she produced two gorgeous sons (and Rex and Austin are okay too :)).

@Steffee, the ratings for week before last are out and the end of that week with the arrival of the first vet did show a solid increase in the ratings. Unfortunately, the first two days of the week were very low and brought the whole week down. I expected to see a rise in the ratings sooner too but that was before I realized they were going to force EJ into the storyline. That was a mistake and it kept me from tuning in sooner myself (and apparently others as well). I think we will see a bit more rise when the ratings come in for last week and again for this week.

Back