Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 15, 2017

If Tripp had a brain he would realize that Jade is feeding him a line about Kayla because she's mad at her. When is this kid finally going to accept that his mama was a bad person that did a lot of bad things? He's still in denial even though he has heard many many stories of her misdeeds.

When Chloe ran into Eric on the square a few weeks ago, she mentioned she had been out of town in New York to see Parker, so she has recently seen him. It's only my opinion, but I do believe Chloe had Holly's best interest at heart when she started the custody case. Nicole has only been about what she wanted, not what was best for that baby. Her actions since she went on the run, have not shown her to be acting in Holly's best interest.

Everybody taking Nicole's side in this story, with nobody supporting Chloe, is an entire fail, and does not have any drama in the story. It was understandable that Brady and Maggie support Nicole (although Maggie of all people should understand Chloe's motives as she fought to keep custody of her own daughter that she had via surrogacy), but Justin laying into her was off base.

As I said yesterday, Deimos takes most of the blame as even if Nicole and Chloe had been able to work out an agreement and all had stayed in Salem, Deimos would still be plotting to get Nicole back and might have even brought Xander to Salem to kidnap Nicole and Holly, and Brady might have been injured anyway just in Salem. The only thing different would be we would not have had Hilary and that pervert Scooter in the story.

Last edited:
OK, haven't commented on the past few summaries I've read, so I'll do so now en masse, and start by thanking those that wrote them up. I was away in Cyprus, got back with jetlag, was busy with my grandpa being in town, graduation, homework, yada yada.

The past few episodes have just been meh. Has this really been Sweeps? Abigail runs away sooo much. Hopefully she can run away and never come back. I'm not a fan of this portrayal of her either, and am fine with her divorcing Chad. Marci Miller has no chemistry with Billy Flynn (Chad). The only way I'd be fine with her staying is if she got a better personality instead of being the female version of Eric (always "woe is me") and hooked up with Dario, who she actually does have chemistry with.

I do think some of the posters are being unfair to Chad. He always loved Abigail, was depressed after her supposed death. He started moving on with Gabi after they'd had a past before, and when she was there for him. Abigail had many chances to come back for her family, but instead chose to lurk in the shadows, and didn't even reveal herself--she was caught! I actually like the thought of Chad & Gabi as a couple now. She may have done him wrong with Melanie 5 years ago, but it's in the past and he doesn't seem to care anymore. I'd love to see them move on, as her little thing with Eli is so mediocre and bland.

The teens are beyond boring and stupid. And that especially includes Jade. Tripp being in a tizzy for several weeks over a criminal woman he never knew is beyond ridiculous. I'm over this storyline. I'm also soooo sick of Chloe, and glad everyone is really ripping into her. I just hope that Brady is OK at the end of the day. I also can't wait for Xander and Deimos to be found out and arrested---or worse.

Not at all into Nicole continuing to berate Eric. Not that she has to get past what happened, but the dude's there to save her and her daughter. Focus first on escaping and worry about the rest later.

He started moving on with Gabi after they'd had a past before
The only past they had before was when she was stalking him and caused Melanie (Chad's fiancé at the time) to be kidnapped. The newly-created flashbacks of their "past" just didn't cut it for me.

Me, too. But then again, I wasn't physically watching when the original Chad and Gabi came on the show. Was only following via the weekly synopsis in the newspaper.

Here is a group shot with the original Gabi and Chad, along with Mia and Will:

c795f467a076c3d15b10ebb00c2ab3d1.jpg

Back