Days of Our Lives Monday Oct 20 2008

For someone that didn't want to tell EJ about the baby in the first place, Nicole is sure throwing it in his face everytime he looks at Sami. But, I like the way Nicole is acting with EJ, because he can now see just how she really can be, and he can turn his feelings toward Sami!!!:smile:

Okay, I just watched this episode and re-watched the scene where Nicole tells EJ she wants to go to the hospital.

I'm sorry, I do my best to try to be objective here and see things from different sides, but I cant see where anyone could accuse EJ of dragging his feet in taking her to the hospital.

The second she said she wants to go, he literally snapped his head around and immediately asked if she was all right. As I could see, he was definitely showing concern. Then he said all right and turned to get his jacket off the chair next to him. Yes, he was facing the window where Sami was and was looking that way while putting on the jacket, but he was not at all slow to respond. Nicole started yelling at him while he was still putting his jacket on. He had barely gotten one arm in the jacket before she was laying into him. As a matter of fact, they would have probably gotten out the door a lot quicker if she wasnt ragging on him! (she even says herself that she is fine... just thinks it's a good idea to get checked out. ie: not a medical emergency!)

As I watched the scene I thought the same thing...why was Nicole berating him when he, as you pointed out, immediately showed concern for her and then was putting his coat on to leave...I figured maybe it was bad actor timing or something...maybe EJ was supposed to hesitate and gaze towards Sami and then Nicole speak, maybe she jumped the gun in her lines...who knows, but it sure didn't play right....
I believe Nicole has gone a little around the bend....I figure she will get further and further around that bend until we have a real pyscho...plus, I think she killed Trent...:D Maybe next time it will be EJ...!!! :D :D :D

NO NO NO NO NO. EJ is a dog but he is still good eye candy. If he gets murdered I am gonna become one mean woman!

I think Nicole got upset because as he was getting ready to leave he stops to look at Sami in the window. Niclole points out that she has her father there and will be fine. He still wants to go and tell her that he is leaving. That is why Nicole is so upset.

Back