Days of our Lives - Monday, October 9, 2023

If Brady wants to put the fear of God in his son, he could threaten to send him to Salem High, where the local delinquents will call him “Tater Tot” and tease him for being a “boarding school sissy.” And if the kid needs a job, why not have him learn the finer points of chopping fish from a real pro, Kate?

Of those who are suffering because of recent revelations, Brady could be the biggest loser. Imagine learning that you used to be married to Gwen.

Jeannie T./Gwen is a hopeless project. Nobody is going to look at the bewigged “Gwen” and think “Jeannie T.” This is almost as absurd an idea as the former Eve Donovan playing the new Jeannie T.

Finally, Maggie was being really kind when she called the insufferable horndog Alex a “fine young man.” Insensitive, self-pitying jerk is more like it.

Thanks, robin.

Theresa looks different, but she seems to have the same behavior. When Kayla mentioned the unknown son, Theresa looked
down to the floor since she already knew. Then there was a flashback with her opening the briefcase. And it didn't take long
for her to go to Titan to see Alex and turn on the charm.

Brady needs an attitude adjustment. He knew Theresa needed help with her luggage, but didn't help her. Then they
stood in the airport discussing their family business.

Will Brady and Tate move in with John and Marlena? Will Theresa live there too?

the leopard print dress
I agree, but it looks like something the original iteration of Jeannie T (the druggie trying to snag Brady) would have worn.
They discuss how Alex threatened a board vote.
I can't recall this ever being a plot point at Titan. Victor had an iron fist. Did they forget, or did I?
Laura became pregnant and EVERYONE knew that Bill was the father because of an affair.
You were right, but now you're wrong, because re-Ron re-wrote the rape, just like he did with EJ/Sami.

He thinks maybe Aunt Maggie
Why in the name of Betty Corday would he call his grandfather's wife "Aunt Maggie"? Good night.
Abby’s been gone 16 months and he’s not sure he is ready to be living with someone for the rest of his life.
Frankly would he have stayed with Abby the entire 16 months? If he had, it would have been a record for the velcro duo.
Back when Michael T. Weiss played Mike
During the Roark Critchlow years, Soap Opera Digest had frequent letters asking why he called Mickey "Dad" and his sister Jennifer called him "Uncle Mickey". I never remember anything more than a frosty relationship between Bill/Mike.

When Michael T. Weiss and Christopher Stone played Mike and Bill, they were cordial (although it was mighty awkward when they both began sleeping with Mickey and Maggie's foster daughter Janice Barnes). When Roark Critchlow played Mike, I don't think there was much interaction between Mike and Bill.

Let's see.... we have Alex, who looks like Ben, Bonnie, who really resembles Adrienne a lot, Gwen who is the image of Theresa......and let's not forget Stefan, who appeared suddenly as the twin brother of very dead Jake.

Maybe Salem should be renamed Doppleganger City. And let's not forget Hattie, who looked exactly like Marlena...even Susan (using a lot of makeup) pretended to be Kristen, and/or vice versa.
Technically, Jake suddenly appeared as twin to his dead brother Stefan who then suddenly came back after Jake’s demise with his twin’s heart in his chest. Stefan was first.

I’m still waiting for us to find out Bonnie is Adrienne. I feel like half the time Judi Evans plays her a little Adrienne-like now that Bonnie isn’t a criminal.

I don’t think Ben and Alex look alike on the show, meaning they aren’t doppelgängers. And neither are Theresa and Gwen. We’re just supposed to ignore the switch-a-roo no matter how distracting. Ben went away for a week or two at least before Alex showed up. I honestly expect them to start having actors play different non-doppelgänger characters at the same time soon. We’ll just have to keep track by wigs and accents. It’s so, so cheap.

Back