Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 17, 2019

I think Rafe's "justice" is because Stefan kidnapped and held the fire poker to Gabi. But I agree that she's already gotten off easy.

That said, the show truly has no idea how to write for Gabi. Everyday she has a different view of how she feels. Is she good or is she bad? Does she have regrets or doesn't she? Depends on which episode you watch.

Perhaps whoever is supposed to oversee the script, could pay attention to the dialogue writers, and make sure they are on the same page as the headwriter intended! With different dialogue writers, directors, etc. there seems to be no one to check continuity. Am surprised the actress has not complained that her character has been all over the place.
Then again, Gabi seems to fit her excuse rants to whoever she is talking to.

Everyday she has a different view of how she feels. Is she good or is she bad? Does she have regrets or doesn't she?

Gabi seems to fit her excuse rants to whoever she is talking to.

Agreed. She has become an accomplished liar who can easily let a lie roll off her tongue. If people know this, and still believe/trust her, that's their problem.

But she told Stefan she wasn't ashamed on 12/27, and then on Thursday said she told him she felt shame. She didn't say, "I feel shame" or "I felt shame," she said she told him that she felt shame while tied to the chair!

To me, that's not lying - that's bad, bad writing. As to Camila Banus (Gabi) not fixing it/asking about it/trying to correct it, who even knows in what order these scenes were shot? It could have all made sense in the moment as they filmed it (doubtful).

I definitely think it's a writing issue. It seems like this show doesn't have someone to check for consistency. We've seen this happen in other storylines too although not to this extreme.

As for Camila Banus(Gabi), she seems to be happy whenever Gabi is involved in frontburner story.

Back