Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar. 17, 2016

The picture Maggie was looking at of herself and the two men would have been taken before her accident that killed her parents and left her crippled. She is standing and holding a basket, but does look like a young woman who could be 16 or 17. Could the guy on the left be Deimos? I can see this coming, lol! Maybe Maggie thought her unborn child was killed in the accident, but what do I know, lol.

maggiefarm2.png

It seems that Maggie's card was chosen next for Deimos to strike.

Yeah, all the pictures he had spread out. I didn't think about that.

Deimos looked to see about how many pills Maggie had left in the bottle, dumped those and replaced about the same amount with his pills.

He did, looking to see the pill level in the bottle.

Thanks for the summary. I did enjoy the scenes with Lani/Claire/Belle/Shawn-D/Philip, and also the Abigail and Chad storyline. Well done and refreshing. Not liking the Deimos thing, though. As pointed out by Poirot and others, it just adds on to the darkness that seems to be overwhelming the show. Why drug Maggie? How is that going to do anything to Victor, who'll just respond even more harshly? Stupid and unnecessary. And the Summer storyline is BEYOND stupid! Not even gonna comment on that one anymore.

Back