Days of Our Lives - Thursday, Nov. 13th, 2008

I loved Nick's comment to nosey Kayla when she said, "and you really haven't been yourself since Melanie came to town" and Nick responds "That's crazy....I'm the same old Nick, it's everybody else who's changed" and gives her the creepiest little wink and smirk....I just love this dark Nick...!!!

But the best part of today's show....NICOLE AND EJ WEREN'T TALKING....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe the way Nick spoke to Maggie, and you could tell how hurt she was. But Maggie is sharp, too, and knows something is wrong, that he is probably addicted.

And I'm not autistic, but I'd be squaking and banging my head too if Lexie was my mom....

And Melanie's habit of touching her face doesn't really bother me....now, Sami and Nicole always rubbing and holding their stomachs drives me up a wall....!!!

LOL me too

I'd like to touch my nose like darling little Samantha on Bewitched and make Melanie disappear.:evillaugh:
lol, I like Melanie, grant she is a bit much but she grew up with Trent...They should make Nicole her mother, they are alot alike.

And I'm not autistic, but I'd be squaking and banging my head too if Lexie was my mom....

And Melanie's habit of touching her face doesn't really bother me....now, Sami and Nicole always rubbing and holding their stomachs drives me up a wall....!!!

I think maybe the stomach rubbing is in case we don't get that they're pregnant. It's not as if it's ever mentioned or anything.

At the Pub, she runs into Kayla, who is there with baby Joe.

BABY JOE!!!! We finally get to see him again, I figured they had already sent him to boarding school it has been so long that he has not been shown. Hopefully he is still a baby and not walking already!

BABY JOE!!!! We finally get to see him again, I figured they had already sent him to boarding school it has been so long that he has not been shown. Hopefully he is still a baby and not walking already!

That's a big negative...he's in a carrier/buggy that is covered with a blanket....no baby or doll in site....!! But the gallery has some really nice pics of Baby Joe and his parents.....

Back