Days of our Lives - Thursday, September 14, 2023

I don't know, I'm finding it the least implausible of re-Ron's plots. He's good at fixing malarkey from previous writers. Yo-Ling was exactly the kind of person who would swipe dog tags and impersonate another soldier/friend/person.
I just meant that the whole storyline didn't take 27 weeks to reveal Dick Van Dyke was John's father. In the past, this type of storyline would've been dragged out for weeks and weeks until we no longer cared. But this all happened within a few days on-screen.

What's weird is I assume his father is then going to just leave? Unless they have him pass away he's going to be like "that was nice meeting you but time to go home" and that's that? I'm hoping that the character is just in town somewhere and we don't see him but I'm not counting on something that normal.

I wish he could have been on longer but the man is 97 yrs old now.......so am just grateful he was able to brighten Salem up some, and he sure did. He mentioned going back to VA hospital, but John insisted he go home with them. No idea what happens, but sure do not want him to pass away there.

I just meant that the whole storyline didn't take 27 weeks to reveal Dick Van Dyke was John's father. In the past, this type of storyline would've been dragged out for weeks and weeks until we no longer cared. But this all happened within a few days on-screen.
Thanks for the clarification JS. Considering the star power they pulled in, I'm surprised it took four days to be frank!!

"What's Up, Doc?" is one of my absolute favorites. I have seen it many, many times. Definitely a screwball comedy with the young and attractive Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal.
Funny you mentioned Ryan O'Neal. Not long after reading your comment, I glanced up and saw him on a rerun of Bones yesterday. I didn't know he made several appearances on that show.

Back