Days of Our Lives - Tues., Dec. 25, 2018

Here's how I'd like the scene between Will and Roman to go:

Roman: Look, I know you and Sonny still love one another and there's got to be some big reason that he married that clown, Leo.

Will: There is, but it's bad, really bad.

Roman: I'm your grandfather, I love you. You can trust me. Tell me.

Will: OK... Leo was attacking me, so Sonny hit him in the head with a fire poker. We thought he was dead, so we rolled him into Maggie's good rug, carried him outside, stuffed him into his trunk, then drove his car to a remote location and just ditched it. Leo has pictures on his phone of us doing it. He said he'll go to the police.

Roman: That's it??? You know your cousin/Aunt Hope is too wrapped up trying to pin some evidence on Ben Weston. She wouldn't even bat an eye on this one, especially since Leo is alive. Don't sweat it, kid. I'd be more worried about Maggie's wrath when she realizes she's not getting her rug back.

Thanks, Jason.

Roman and the gang were cleaning up breakfast. Roman said Ciara
and Claire shared the last chocolate chip waffle and they didn't fight.

Was Leo dressed in Christmas wrapping paper? He forgot to add
a bow to his hair.

Surprised to see Roman dressed as Santa. Was it his first time?

Nice to see Ari and Thomas together.

I can't wait to see the newspaper headlines about the Christmas
party at the hospital.

I'm glad Steve called Kayla.

A great day for Charlotte. Chad is her daddy not Stefan.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Thank you so much, Jason, for stepping up to the plate today. It was very much appreciated.
My pleasure.
She referred to Gabi as "chica". And last week, I believe she used the term "chiquita".
That's right. Those are the instances Heather and I are speaking of. And she says them in a very condescending [and extraneous] way.
Kayla is at the Pub with Roman, getting ready for Brady dinner
Sorry if this was confusing in my summary - the dinner was over when the scene starts.

I'd have loved it if Roman had abandoned his attempt to advise Will - after all, he lost Marlena, he lost Kate - what does he know about true love prevailing? For all he knows, Leo could be a better match for Sonny!

Glad the baby stuff is out. It was pretty good. Stefan is devastated so score one for Gabi, who is the most horrible person. "We can spend every Christmas together from now on" and "its a new year and what better way to start than having you and Thomas move in with me and Ari, we can be happy little family" Smack her!! Just smack her and smack her hard!

I hope EVERYTHING she has done comes out in the next few days. Chad did seem totally nonplussed when Abby said Charlotte was his. He is so dumb I imagine he's going to say "Gabby, is that you? Trying to put one over on me?"

Leo is cracking me up. Love his clothes and his crazy. I was surprised though since he told Ari and Thomas that Santa wasn't real that at the hospital during his little speech Ari didn't yell "you said Santa wasn't real but he's right here!!" Will and Sonny make me nauseous. They are not soul mates, meant to be together. Yuk. Just don't like it. Too much history between them and a lot of it is bad.

They are totally going to be putting Abe and Sheila together. Heck his is enjoying her now!!!

I was surprised though since he told Ari and Thomas that Santa wasn't real that at the hospital during his little speech Ari didn't yell "you said Santa wasn't real but he's right here!!"
I'm guessing because they didn't want the actual little kids to hear the phrase "Santa wasn't real" uttered, even in that context. Just like the scene earlier with Arianna and Thomas running out of the room. You can tell it was blocked so that the kids were off stage before the next part of the scene was taped when Sonny and Chad asked Leo why they ran from the room and Leo said he told them Santa wasn't real.

Thanks so very much for the summary!
I enjoyed this episode more than most of the ones shown lately! I'm so pleased at the way the "reveal" has been treated. I thoroughly enjoyed Stefan's misery! He soooooo deserves every miserable feeling and moments!

Abby and Julie's scenes were first rate! I'm so glad the writers gave then time to chat and then had Julie remember quickly. Glad it didn't drag on. Abby's calm when taking Stefan to Kayla's office was awesome - she was strong and in control...loved it! Good writing and good acting...you GO ladies!!!:hug::clap::clap:

I am in the minority I guess, but I enjoy Sheila - she brightens up everything and helps folks look and think out of the box. She makes me smile. However, I don't want her and Abe to be romantic and I prefer her in small doses. I do like the lightness!

Again - minority - I truly dislike Leo - want him to go away.

I liked when Chad gave Will a kiss on his head (at the hospital).
That truly was a nice addition - made me realize again that Chad has not been himself lately and perhaps Billy Flynn (Chad) is acting like a man who is so very heart-broken and confused. The whole past several months that Chad has experienced would be pretty confusing for anyone. I think Billy is portraying him quite accurately!

Glad the baby stuff is out. It was pretty good. Stefan is devastated so score one for Gabi, who is the most horrible person. "We can spend every Christmas together from now on" and "its a new year and what better way to start than having you and Thomas move in with me and Ari, we can be happy little family" Smack her!! Just smack her and smack her hard!
I am so looking forward to Gabi getting every possible punishment she deserves. She is being just way to manipulative and just plain mean, mean, mean.

For the first time in forever I am looking forward to the next episode!

Just a few comments.

Gabi: If the Hortons ever allow her back into their family group, they ought to have her ornament made out of unbreakable plastic.

Abigail: She hasn't been paying attention. How else could she have said that a switch in a paternity test in Salem "is not possible."

Leo: Kayla and the trustees ought to consider his suggestion to have a bar at the hospital. Over the years, many of the patients' visitors looked as though they needed a drink.

Percy (Greetings!): It's too bad that he and his fellow Town Square Santas didn't learn that Leo the Grinch told the tots that there was no Santa. If they had, they might just have ho-ho-hoed the man in the bizarre suit right down to the Salem River for an unscheduled dip. Santas committing murder? Why not? This is Salem and if all the kids believed Leo, the Town Square Santas would be out of a job.

Back