Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 12, 2019

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Private Area: Jordan explains away the ointment Kate has found. Kate needles her, accuses her of harbouring Ben and assisting in the kidnapping, knowing where Charlotte is. Kate turns to call the police, Jordan jabs a needle in her neck.

Ben's Room: Ben frantically calls Ciara's phone. He hears ringing from his drawer. Hope and Eli barge in, say that Jordan turned them on to his guilt in the kidnapping. Ben defends himself, Hope accuses him of being off his meds, luring Ciara back to town, etc. Eli threatens to toss the place, Ben says go ahead. They find a blanket knit by Julie for Charlotte. They arrest him and find Ciara's phone. He tells them the truth about finding it after calling her all night. Hope continues to think he's blacked out because he's off his meds.

Doug's Place: Repeat of Brady's plan for Chloe, torpedoed by Chloe's living with Stefan. She had limited choices; he is doubtful of Stefan's motives. They recap a lot, Brady suspects that Stefan's targeting Chloe, to whom Brady is close, for business reasons. He tries to pressure her to live with him, she flat-out says no. She backtracks, didn't mean to be harsh, but she doesn't want to do another retread after the devastating breakup with Lucas. Her priorities are her kids and her business. He tries to defend his clean sobriety, his focus; she doesn't want to be tempted back into something that will be a disaster. She cherishes him as her best friend.

DiMansion: Gabi has sashayed past the staff to get Big Zero's signature on some plans for Gabi Chic. He refuses. She thinks he's overmedicated from his shooting. They rehash. He says the killers were from Mexico, accuses her of hiring them. They trade barbs, again lots of recaps as they insult each other.

Cabin: Ciara worries about Charlotte and hallucinates that Ben is with her. Hallucination-Ben says Charlotte is okay, and Ciara tells him that Jordan is dangerous. She wakes up, worries about her fate.

Kmansion: Brady stomps in, tells Maggie about Chloe living with Stefan. She's blasé about it, because it is Chloe's choice. Maggie wonders if Brady is worried about the kids, or Chloe.

Dimansion: Stefan welcomes Chloe, who feels like she's imposing. He's actually bought them gifts as well. Later, she comes back downstairs and thanks him. (The kids and a nanny are upstairs.)

Police station: Hope congratulates Eli on a job well done. The phone and the blanket are enough to send him to prison. In the interrogation room, a handcuffed Ben worries about Ciara.

Square: Jordan walks Kate through the square, semi-conscious. Gabi runs into them. Jordan says Kate's drunk. Gabi is suspicious.

Hope's obsession is getting so old. I'm surprised Ben hasn't realized that it has to be Jordan. She's telling everyone Ben is unbalanced. He found her in his room. Maybe tomorrow. Loved Hope – we found Charlotte's blanket and Ciara's phone, that will put him away for a long time. Umm how about you find Ciara and Charlotte? Nope, just worried about nailing Ben.

I hope at some point Ben saves Hope's life.

And looky there Ciara imagining Ben. Guess they do really have a connection.

I'm so glad that Jordan ran into Gabi because I was thinking seriously no one in HTS?

Jordan is prepared for anything isn't she? Hypodermic needle with something in it to knock Kate out – almost knock out.

Jason, you are a sweetheart. I tried to type up what I saw, and surmised....(since I did not see some scenes. NBC interrupted again to tell of the sentencing of Chappo, and then more weather). Best I could come up with, but Jason, I am so very grateful. !!

Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Brady is not happy that Chloe is going to take kids and stay at DiMansion, so is trying to get Chloe to change her mind. He claims Stefan only invited her to yank his chain, as they are rivals, business, etc. etc. They talk of being good friends, Brady want to protect her, yada, yada. Chloe finally admits that while they “had a moment”, they are such good friends, he is her best friend, and after what happened with Lucas. Well, they were good friends, and it became something more, and then it ended abruptly. She just doesn't want to get into anything else too quickly.

Brady talks to Maggie, wanting her to talk to Chloe, those are her grandchildren. He knows Vic hates Chloe, doesn't want her there. Maggie says Chloe is the kids' mother, does Brady want her to talk to Vic, and then wonders if Brady is so concerned because Chloe would be living with another man.

Gabi has gone to see Stefan, wanting him to sign something, he won't sign. They argue back and forth about what Gabi did to her friend Abby, to Stefan himself, and since Chad is co CEO, he would not be too thrilled that Stefan signed this. She rattles on about making him suffer as he did her, or some such nonsense, he refers to her keeping Charlotte's paternity a secret, and not even caring now that Charlotte has been taken.

Gabi is gone, Chloe has arrived, thanking Stefan for providing her & the kids with safe place. He tells her anything she needs, just ask. She returns from upstairs, kids are playing, nanny unpacking, kids lover their rooms, blah, blah. More thanking. Stefan is happy to have the kids there, and another adult, to maybe watch a movie with. Everyone should be able to have a bit of fun. (he even had gifts for the kids, a robot for Parker, a toy piano for Holly). Chloe talks of wants kids to have piano lessons.

Ben finds Ciara's phone just as the cops are pounding, he hides the phone, lets them in, gets the 3rd degree again from Eli & Hope. Gives Eli permission to search the room, says neither Ciara or Charlotte have ever been in the room. So, Eli finds a baby blanket Julie made for Charlotte in a drawer, they are immediately even more on Ben's case, eventually also finding the phone. Ben tries to explain, no dice, he is arrested. At the cop shop, Hope tells Eli good work, they have Ben dead to rights on kidnapping, he goes to prison, or back to Belleview, for long long time. Eli is not all that sure. Ben is in interrogation room, muttering Hope is wrong, then worried that he might have blacked out, could he possibly have hurt Ciara.

Jordan is trying to deflect Kate's questioning, but Kate spotted some diaper cream in the groceries Jordan dropped. Jordan claims a scrape on her arm, Kate wants to see it. They argue back and forth, about Abby, Chad, Ben, Charlotte. Kate says she thinks the groceries are for Ben, (Jordan says no, for me) but Kate is convinced Jordan is Ben's accomplice, is calling the police. Jordan rumages in her bag, pulls out a hypo, evidently all ready, jabs Kate in back of neck, right thru her hair. Jordan is quick, and Kate has been drugged.

Ciara is having hallucinations of Ben being at the cabin, taking care of Charlotte, helping them all. She realizes after a bit, it was because of the drugs Jordan gave her.

Jordan is helping a stumbling Kate thru the square, Gabi spots them. Jordan claims she saw Kate having a liquid lunch, can barely walk, so she is taking her home to sleep it off. Gabi is surprised Kate is so drunk.....asks if she can help. No, Jordan can manage herself, leaves. Gabi watches them, looking a bit suspicious.

Don't you just love how someone, while suspecting someone else of a crime, turns around, back to the perpetrator, to call the police? :rolleyes:

Hope: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The rest, I'm sorry to say, was fast forward material for me. So thanks for the summary, Poirot and Jason!

Oh, I want the medical familiar folks to chime in on shoving that hypo into kate's neck, with her hair hanging down, etc. Do people really do hypo jabbing thru pants legs, shirts, etc.
And then there was that cute LITTLE dress Gabi was wearing in mid-winter. Barely covered her butt....bare legs.

Bill of Rights, what Bill of Rights?: Batty Hope is at it again. Since Ben did not appear to consent to a search of his room, the Charlotte's blanket is not admissible evidence. The phone is not admissible either because its discovery was a direct result of the illegal search of the room. (This is known as the fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree doctrine.) It's a good thing that Melinda has quit as D.A. Imagine her reaction if the corrupt commissioner told her that she had Ben "dead to rights," only to discover that none of Hope's "evidence" was admissible.

Frostbite anyone: Gabi certainly has a talent for going where she's not wanted, but if she keeps wearing those short dresses during a Mid-West February, hypothermia and frostbite will soon put an end to her unwelcome visits.

Discretion is the better part of valor: Like most Salemites (especially Jenny), Kate loves confrontations. However, if she had just discreetly followed Jordan and her grocery bag instead of engaging in a pointless confrontation, she might be on the way to saving Ciara and Charlotte instead of doing an involuntary impression of a Salem drunk.

Thanks, Jason and Poirot.

Does anyone else wonder how Jordan found the cabin? Is there a
sign on the highway "This way to the cabin that never burns to
the ground"?

I laughed when Brady told Chloe he promised he would "go slow".
I don't think Brady can do that.

Too bad Gabi didn't insist on helping Jordan.

Do people really do hypo jabbing thru pants legs, shirts, etc.
Kidnappers don't usually have time to sterilize the area, then jab the needle. This is especially true for Salemites who, no matter where they are or what time it is, SOMEONE will usually see what they have done and not suspect a thing.

Anybody catch Eric Martsolf's (Brady Black) line flub? He told Chloe "she was the void that Stefan was trying to fill in his life" or something like that. Shouldn't that have been Chloe was what Stefan was trying to fill the void with, not Chloe herself being the void? Kind of funny if one has a dirty mind! Could be a double entendre!

Thanks guys for the summary!

Hope accuses him of being off his meds,
This is where lack of doctor/patient confidentiality is soooo important! Marlena screwed up BIG TIME! And Hope is - well I'll just say I'd like her gone - at least for a while. Like many others, she used to be one of my fave characters:sad::angry:

They recap a lot
WAY too many recaps for my liking!

I have absolutely no interest left in Gabi - we could NEVER see her again and I would not miss her! It's a shame they have ruined her too! Bad story lines!

Does anyone else wonder how Jordan found the cabin? Is there a
sign on the highway "This way to the cabin that never burns to
the ground"?
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

However, if she had just discreetly followed Jordan and her grocery bag instead of engaging in a pointless confrontation, she might be on the way to saving Ciara and Charlotte instead of doing an involuntary impression of a Salem drunk.
Seems everyone is talking about going to find Ciara and Charlotte BUT NOBODY is actually looking for her! Makes no sense!:whack:

Back