Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 27, 2010

Who's the Daddy?

Anything re: Lucas's call to Kate? Or will that just turn out to be nothing? I wouldn't be surprised if it was dropped entirely. Kate mentioning Lucas's name was the highlight of today's (Monday's) show for me!

Funny that Kate would "just be thinking about Lucas" when he called, isn't it? Could Lucas possibly be Chad's daddy? After all, Lucas was a spoiled, rich and horny teenager back then and he didn't exactly seem like a sex-starved newby when he and Sami got together, so it could be possible that he had been visiting hookers. I'd rather have had her "instructing" a military school dropout (because that's what he was) than have Stephano father another child.

Funny that Kate would "just be thinking about Lucas" when he called, isn't it? Could Lucas possibly be Chad's daddy? After all, Lucas was a spoiled, rich and horny teenager back then and he didn't exactly seem like a sex-starved newby when he and Sami got together, so it could be possible that he had been visiting hookers. I'd rather have had her "instructing" a military school dropout (because that's what he was) than have Stephano father another child.

Wouldn't that be something if Will and Chad were brothers.....interesting!

man I love philip and melanie together. that first scene was hot. and that daydream philip had was intense. when the dream was over. he looked so scared. he loves melanie so much and doesn't want to lose her.

Back