Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 6, 2010

@Steffee........Will knows of his own grandmother's background

The entire town, maybe even the world, knows of Kate's background. It was in the headlines!!!

I watched this at dinner time, and something really stuck out for me in the Bo/Hope conversation about Arianna. Hope was describing her Under-the-Influence Night Time Hope to a tee when she was attributing motive, escalation, etc to Arianna. Is Hope really that good of a profiler, or can she some how feel Night Time Hope's emotions, rationalizations, etc.?

I thought she was just projecting her feelings and attributing them to Arianna.

Hope has turned schizophrenic, which is sort of ironic because the child who played Hope as a little girl (Natasha Ryan) also played Sybil as a little girl in the Sally Field telepic.

@Steffee........Will knows of his own grandmother's background

I know Kate's background came out, but I wasn't sure if Will was to young to understand what it meant before the story line of her earlier days went back to sleep. If indeed he does know about grandma's background how he told Chad about his mother is out of place, since his own grandmother was a lady of the night also. IMHO

Yes, but Chad was saying horrible things about Will's mother. Will came back with the only bad thing that he knew about Chad's mother. Sounded like typical teenage boy fighting and one upping with nasty hurtful remarks.

Chad reminds me a little of Nathan, only Chad is a lot less subtle. Chad also has a personality. Nathan doesn't.

Back