Days of Our Lives - Tues., June 26, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A rather slow episode, as Kate calls Ted over to tell him to drop the lawsuit, he argues against doing something like that. They go back and forth, he flirts, she says nope, until this all is settled. More arguing over good idea to drop lawsuit, she explains about Chad now CEO of Titan, going to take down DiMera, he knows she wanted that job, she claims that when Stefan is destroyed she will get old job back.

Justin comes home, Sonny lights into him for even offering Leo a settlement, Justin explains it backfired anyway, not to worry, he is always on Sonny's side. Is surprised to learn Chad is new CEO, but Sonny is ok with it. Later, Justin has met up with Chad in the Town Square office table, gives him contracts, Chad looks them over, signs.

Steve & Kayla were there earlier, talking about him learning braille, he thinks something bothering her, she doesn't say, gets phone call from Stefan, goes to meet him. Now Steve runs into Abby, jokes about learning braille, will be reading more than he ever used to, gets along o.k. With this candy cane, he calls Stefan all kinds of names, noting he owns company with bionic eye technology, but Steve will not ask him for anything, after what he did to Abby.

Earlier, Chad had returned to the bedroom, just after Abby realized she is late with her cycle, and possibly could be pregnant. She is mum on that, Chad talks about how much he loves her, and them moving on now. He is glad she is back, knows she worked hard this past month, he would never ever stop loving her for any reason.

Will is filling the hypo with his stolen serum, Paul is knocking at the door, Will hides the stuff, opens the door, claims he was working on another article. Puff piece. They talk of Will not getting any more memories, and finally Will admits he had one rather fuzzy one. About Sonny. He explains it all, was just a moment, etc. They talk of Will getting all memories back, Paul knows he would like it, maybe still will happen. Will now admits he stole the other vial of serum, found an identical vial, filled it with liquid. That will be destroyed, no one will know. He is willing to take the chances. They argue, serum not known, tested. Will is determined. He takes out the hypo, starts to inject, but Paul stops him, Paul will do it, not to worry.

Sonny calls Leo to meet him, evidently sets his phone to record, and when Leo arrives, gets into a rather innocent conversation, talking of how they met, both into each other, Leo offering to resign so there would not be conflict in work and personal lives. Leo doesn't say much, gets up close, pulls the phone from Sonny's pocket, knew he was recording, lame attempt, is gonna be living high on the Kiriakis millions, and walks off.

Kayla is at DiMansion, talking to Stefan, who says her info of seeing Kate with Ted means nothing. She has no proof of anything, and she is not going to help her husband to see again, unless she comes up with something. She tells him to hire a PI firm, but he prefers squeaky clean Kayla. She leaves, is walking thru the square, spots Leo, follows him.

Steve is telling Abby how much he cares about her, his sweet niece, asks if she is crying. No, has a cold. He tells her to get something for it, she says she already did. He leaves, she opens the pkg. She is holding, pregnancy test.

Inside Kate's room, she & Ted are about to kiss, knocking at door. Tis Leo. Outside, Kayla is snapping pictures as Kate greets Leo, scolding him for coming there, he is saying you are not going to believe what Sonny just tried to pull. Kate yanks him inside, Kayla comes over to the door, smiling as she looks at her phone.

Stefan is on phone, defending to Mr. Shin his reason for hiring Gabi now to run Gabi Chic. He hangs up, on his tablet reads about Chad's appointment as CEO of Titan, and his statement about his brother stealing DiMera Enterprises, and he intends to take him down. Stefan is grinning, not realizing Chad has come in, sits down in a comfy chair, just looking at Stefan as he turns around, sees Chad.

Noel, you are gonna just LOVE Will, with the needle to his arm, no antiseptic in sight. I kept thinking about sterilizing, so maybe the hypo was to start with, but he threw it in the nightstand drawer, along with the vial, and takes it out later, just bingo......here goes.

Maybe, since Paul stopped him, saying he would do it, Paul might be more ...oh, let's just say medically knowledgeable.

Noel, you are gonna just LOVE Will, with the needle to his arm, no antiseptic in sight. I kept thinking about sterilizing, so maybe the hypo was to start with, but he threw it in the nightstand drawer, along with the vial, and takes it out later, just bingo......here goes.
And Will did nothing to ensure that there were no air bubbles left in the portion of Rolf's magic serum inside the syringe. Elsewhere in this ho-hum episode, things weren't going much better for certain people.

Big Boy Sonny: Justin would be banging his head against the wall if he knew about his foolish son's latest encounter with sneaky Leo. And if Victor finds out, the Big Boy will be the latest Kiriakis to be demoted to greenhouse duty.

Sneaky Leo: So Kate wants to terminate his lawsuit. If nothing changes, he'll be the latest Salem snake to learn that there is no honor among local thieves. And if he wants to proceed on his own, he's got no chance. His whole case is a fraud and without slimy Ted Laurent, he won't have an attorney to represent him.

Kareless Kate: Thanks to her own carelessness, Kayla now has photographic evidence of collusion between herself and shyster Ted. Before she gives them to Putrid O. McVile, she ought to email copies to Justin. He should find them very useful.

Thanks, Poirot.

Steve is a quick learner to learn Braille so fast.

Are we supposed to wonder what day it is in Salem? Abigail
said she was gone for a month, but Stefan still has marks on
his face where Chad hit him.

And where is Kayla standing to take pictures of Kate and Leo?
Is she standing around a corner of the room and sticking out her
hand to take picture?

I actually liked the episode. I felt it was soapy, with all the conniving going on. I'll admit that it sucks that Kayla is working with Stefan just as Kate appears to be ready to drop the lawsuit thing. I'm still excited to see her go down, though. Maybe it will also come out that Kate was partially responsible for what happened to Theo. I do fear that Kayla will end up being looked down on by everyone in town for collaborating with Stefan, though, and Patch won't be pleased.

I'm over these pregnancy storylines. It's beyond ridiculous. I would rather Lani have carried the baby to turn and Abigail miscarried. Sadly in this case, another miscarriage isn't likely. So now we'll probably have another broken family.

I'm still on Leo's side.
Ordinarily, I might enjoy somebody sticking it to the Big Boy, but the Leo case is a fraud on the court, which I just can't get into. Now if some other employees want to go after Titan for employment discrimination, etc. I'd be all for them.
Steve is a quick learner to learn Braille so fast. Stefan still has marks on his face where Chad hit him. And where is Kayla standing to take pictures of Kate and Leo?
Is she standing around a corner of the room and sticking out her hand to take picture?
This is Salem. If Steve suddlenly needed to learn such notoriously-difficult languages as Korean, Chinese, Japanese, or Arabic, he'd be fluent in less than a month. As for Slimy O. McGarbage, he's such a lowlife that Mother Nature just doesn't afford him the benefits of Salem's magic water. Finally, all camera options should be available for Kayla, including camera mounted on mini-drones.

I learned Braille in college, in about 2-3 weeks, so I could pass notes back and forth to a friend who's been blind since birth. It's pretty easy to learn, and once you know the letters, it's just spelling. This isn't that hard to believe.

Back