Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 29, 2018

I would pay the writers to go with this storyline! Can Rory be his goofy sidekick?
Titan TV could put on its own K-Mansion version of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood with the following cast;

King Victor, Queen Maggie, Prince Sonny, Lady Eve Donovan, Handyman Brady, Will-Dog, Jeannie Theresa Pussycat, Xander the Owl, and Rory Striped Tiger. John Black would win out over Roman to be a Titan version of Mr. Rogers because it's better to have the host tell the kids "That's a fact," rather than commenting, "What da hell?"

Also, why wouldn't the henchmen be happy? None of this makes any sense.
I had the same thought. Drug lords aren't powerful because they're charismatic and wonderful. It's because they terrorize people into submission. Their deaths create a power vacuum and the henchmen should have been partying down.

I liked the Ari stuff too. Smart move not telling Ari until everyone's together and it's closer to Gabi coming home.

And we're going to continue to see Gabi fighting her way up from being wrongly accused, *again*. This doesn't make us like her or want to root for her.

Also, this just stinks of making her the new Nicole. Have to have some poor woman with implied "inner strength" and attitude who will have *everything* happen to her, and have to fight her way back to being respected and respectable.

points to signature line

Thanks for the summary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will is visiting with Ari, evidently both playing with eyebrow pencil, decorating their faces, having fun.
This scene was great fun and reminded me of many times playing "face paint" with my own kids, and grandson!

The scene with Brady, Eve and Theresa made me even more sure Theresa just should have stayed away! Just don't like this character! She still comes across as the same whining, manipulating, etc. person she always has been. Again, just my feelings:)

Diane promises she will be with her little girl, but in a body bag...
What a stupid storyline. REALLY!!???:huh:

I've come to really like Will with Paul, casual with obvious chemistry! Hope they continue to grow together! Returning memories may be interesting. I never thought Sonny and Will were "all that".

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've also come to like Eve & Brady. I can't stand Theresa, and any hopes I had of her changing after being captured are now gone after her betrayal of Chloe. I think Brady was still going to marry Eve if not for her stepping aside. I bet he will when he learns what Theresa did with Chloe.

I don't want Will & Sonny back together for awhile, if at all. Something else hard to believe given that I used to lose them together. But I really enjoy his relationship with Paul! I think Sonny needs to be alone for awhile.

Not a fan of what they're doing with Gabi at all. Let the poor girl go back to her family.

Someone on twitter remarked that John and Paul murdered the 3 guards.

This person is an exuberant fan of a certain character, so isn't always reliable - but can I get a clarification on this? Was it commented on? I don't believe that was shown on-screen nor talked about. Help appreciated!!

I don't believe we saw that. Last I remember, Chloe stabbed The Noodle and John and Paul tackled the 2 guards who were in the room already. Then next scene they were in that bunker type room calling Salem.

There was NO scene of John & Paul murdering the guards. Actually, I believe it was unusual that NOTHING was said at all. Heather is right, next scene, the trio in that bunker, all called their loved ones. They did cuff or tie the hands of each, though.

Back