Days of Our Lives - Tues. Oct. 5, 2010

Thank you, Poirot

Today's broadcast kept being interrupted by weathermen telling us it's raining hard outside. Do they think we live in underground windowless capsules?:mad:

But I did get to see Kayla letting Bo have it. She's getting out the boxing gloves and aiming for Carly!:woo:

What a glorious show today! I loved everything about it, especially the fact there was no Sami, Rafe, or EJ!

Loved Nicole and Brady - so refreshing to have a couple being honest with each other. LOL.

Father Matt and Chloe - I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's the one who switched the paternity test results.

Daniel and Nathan - Grow up Daniel. So what a colleague doesn't like your girlfriend. This isn't junior high.

Stephanie and Nathan - She was so funny trying to act surprised when Nathan said he knew Chloe cheated on Daniel.

Kayla and Hope - This part made me choke up. I am a sucker for those sincere family or friends moments. These two go way back and to see Kayla giving Hope her support was inspiring. I am so glad that the show didn't compartmentalize Kayla with the whole Stephanie paranoia, and allowed her to be with her brother and sisterinlaw.

Thanks so much for the summary, Barb!

Back