Days of Our Lives - Tuesday Feb 20, 2024

Kate is upset Lucas is gone.
Yeah, if he's gone, how can she steal his job and/or otherwise ruin his life?
Later, Theresa is at the door, leaving. Alex asks her to marry him. She turns around and asks if this is for real? Alex sighs.
Did we forget she's scamming this clown? Because it's a stupid story and I am in favor of dropping it.
Roman starts laughing. He tells Kate not to tell anyone since he bought Bistro food and it's in the warmer.
And the last "good" Brady cop breaks the law for his own benefit. A sad day in Salem!

his ex wife is insane
Wait, did he marry Kristen, or is he talking about Chloe or Jeannie T here?
Brady says he's sorry and didn't realize she and Alex were considering marriage.
Wait, wasn't there a whole scene where he and Alex discussed this?
Thanks Jason!

I took that post of yours from 5/11/2023. Kat had taken a screenshot of your Facebook post and posted it here: (post #6)

We have no mention of Connie in the 5/4/2023 summary.

Oh wait, it does have a very brief mention. Jason referred to her as Sloan's mousy client:
I'm honestly surprised she was named on-screen. I will include that in 99.9997% of cases. This falls into the .0003% because she did say she was Connie. I guess the idiocy of the Talia/Colin/Sloan plot was squishing my brain too much.

Wait, did he marry Kristen, or is he talking about Chloe or Jeannie T here?
I thought he was referring to Jeannie T, since he and Kristen never got married. That wedding blew up on the altar when Marlena played the DVD of Kristen raping Eric (Marlena didn't know exactly what was on the DVD that Victor gave her; she just thought it was a video of Kristen cheating on Brady).

They insist Jeannie T is some two-bit huckster instead of one of 3 heirs to a billionaire's fortune.
That part always makes me laugh, too, since Shane could buy and sell the DiMera and Kiriakis families ten times over.

If Bruce Wayne (Batman) needed a loan, he'd go to Shane.

Back