Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2023

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
43 minutes long.

Johnny's on the phone with Sydney talking about their dad. He hangs up. Then Chanel walks in. Chanel is back from visiting Lani. She tells him Lani still expected to be out of jail end of year. Chanel says she's sorry she missed the wedding. Johnny says he has bad news that happened last night.

EJ gets off the phone with Rafe. He tells Nicole no sign of Dimitri. EJ tells her he won't let this go until his nephew is brought to justice. Nicole won't look at him. Nicole says it won't make a difference. The baby is still dead.

Sloan's on phone with Melinda. Sloan wants to know how the baby is? Melinda says the baby cried all night. Melinda tells her she's a first time a mom. Sloan replies first time you stole another woman's child. Sloan wants to know about Nicole? Melinda says she didn't ask Dr. Pierce to see the baby. Sloan says she's probably devastated about the baby and it's all my fault. Eric is at the open door with bags.

Replay of Ava telling to Gil to step away. Harris at door. Gun goes off. Harris breaks down the door with his gun out. He asks Ava what happened? Gil leaned back on counter. She says he's dead. She killed him. (the ole in her blouse is bigger today)

Harris walks over to Gil's body. He confirms Gil is dead. They sit on the couch. Harris says this is the second time he's found a body in that apartment (ha, ha). Harris asks what happened? Ava still has the gun. Harris takes it away from her. Ava said Gil came to the door to talk about business. (flashback of Gil talking about getting the key from the police dept). Ava said all business until he started coming on to me. Harris notices her torn blouse and asks did he try to assault you? He kept coming and I grabbed his gun. Harris wants to know why he had gun? Ava doesn't know. Ava realizes what she did. Harris holds her as she cries.

Eric asks Sloan who was on the phone? Sloan says Melinda. They don't have a date yet for the baby's arrival. Eric asks who was devastated and what's her fault? Sloan says the birth mom. She's upset about the adoption. Eric wonders if the mom changed her mind? Sloan says no, but she feels guilty. Eric shows her he bought five kinds of diapers. She asks about getting crib set up. Eric says he wants to see Nicole first.

EJ is trying to be helpful with Nicole. He asks if she wants a foot massage? Holly comes in with Nicole's favorite pizza since she knew Nicole hasn't been eating. Nicole yells at her. Nicole says she's sorry and wants to rest. Holly leaves with the pizza. Nicole tells EJ she wants to sleep. EJ leaves the room and Nicole cries.

EJ is outside the room when Chad comes by. Chad wants to know why EJ didn't call sooner? EJ said last night a blur. EJ is worried about Nicole. Chad says she's strong. EJ isn't sure since Nicole won't eat and yelled at Holly. Chad brings up Abby and how he pushed people away like Nicole. Chad says EJ has to take care of himself. EJ says it's hard to process since he didn't see his son and didn't get to meet him. Chad talks about how that happened with Grace. He wasn't a father to her. EJ thinks if he held the baby it would bring him comfort. Chad looks sad.

Sloan arrives at Melinda's hotel room. The baby is sleeping. Melinda wants to know how things went with Eric? Sloan tells her Eric overheard her saying it was devastating. Sloan said that she was talking about the birth mother (that's a fact), that the mother is having a bad time giving up her child.

Later, Sloan is holding the baby and feeding him. Melinda says you already love him. Sloan says the way he's looking at me, he knows I'm his mama and I'm being positive. Melinda says you need to stay that way. You and Eric will have a wonderful life. Sloan is grateful for what she's done for her. They both agree they are each other's only friend. Sloan says thanks to you and this baby boy, I have everything that I want.

Johnny finishes his story about Nicole. Chanel says it's awful. Chanel says they need to be there. She decides to go to the kitchen and make Nicole a dinner to take to the hospital. After she leaves, Holly comes home. She tells him she was at the hospital and her mom yelled at her. Johnny tells her he's sorry and wants to help her. He hugs her (bad move). Holly is crying when Johnny brings her a tissue. Johnny tells Holly she was thoughtful and caring when she took pizza to her mom. He's holding her shoulders.

Holly says thanks and she wouldn't know what to do without him. Chanel comes in, and says she hopes she's not interrupting. Johnny says no. Holly's surprised she's there. Chanel tells Holly she and Johnny are making food for her mom. She wants to know if Holly wants to help? Johnny tells Chanel that Nicole doesn't have an appetite right now. Holly tells them she needs to go upstairs. She thanks Johnny for the pep talk. Holly leaves. Chanel talks to Johnny about how Holly looks at him. She tells him Holly has a crush on him.

Nicole is looking away from the door, when it opens. It's Eric. Eric wanted to see how she was doing. She doesn't look at him and he decides to leave. Nicole asks him not to go. Eric sits on the bed. She asks him since he's a man of God, why did this happen? Why did God take her child? Eric says it's God's will. (actually it's Melinda and Sloan's will) Eric tells her it's not her fault and you're not alone. He holds her. EJ walks in and sees them hugging. Eric gets up. EJ tells him Eric appreciates him coming by. Eric leaves. EJ tells Nicole he's there for her too if and when you need me.

At the cop shop, Harris and Ava are in the interrogation room. Harris tells Ava that Gil can't hurt her anymore. (flashback where Gil tells Ava if she shoots him that her son is dead) Ava is afraid people won't believe it's self defense with her history. Harris says it was self defense since her sleeve is torn. He tells her CSI is looking for evidence. She's afraid they won't find any.

Ava mentions Gabi since no one believed her. Ava says EJ hates her more. Harris says you have the truth on your side. He did a background check on Gil and he was arrested for a drug offense. His phone rings. It's the CSI team. He steps outside. Ava's phone rings. Caller ID says it's from Statesville prison. Ava answer the phone. The operator tells her it's a collect call. Will you accept? Ava says she will accept the call.

Johnny can't believe Holly has a crush on him. Chanel mentions the starry eye look. He calls Holly his little sister. Johnny says that Holly has a crush on someone else. His dad. Chanel doesn't believe him. Johnny tries to explain the crush is on his dad, not him.

EJ tells Nicole that Chad came by and talked to him. Nicole is surprised EJ didn't call him last night. EJ said he didn't call him because he didn't want to be comforted. He didn't want it to be real. Nicole understands what he's talking about. They hug and Nicole cries.

Melinda talks to the baby and gets a glass of wine. Melinda tells the baby she was impressed with the way he looked at his new mommy. (doll in blanket appreciates the compliment) Melinda tells him you'll meet your daddy and you'll make a beautiful family. As long as your mommy's guilty conscience doesn't ruin it.

Sloan's looking at the crib instructions when Eric comes back. Sloan asks how Nicole is? Eric says she's heartbroken. Sloan says poor thing. Eric doesn't know how she'll get through this. Sloan walks to Eric. She told him she saw Melinda. She tells him there's something he needs to know. They stare at each other.

Yes @Daysdegrassi. It is very sad and unacceptable what they keep doing to Nicole. Have EJ or Nicole asked to see the baby yet?

I was very glad that Chad mentioned Grace. I thought of her when he went on about grieving Abigail.

I have to say, it seems Eric truly loves Sloan. He's going to be devastated. I don't really care because he treated Nicole like crap. Guess it'll be karma. But then he will have a son. Ugh. Still hate he's the daddy. I like Nicole & EJ.

Ava showed her true Vitali stuff by putting a bullet right in the middle of slimy Gil’s chest. That said, she should not be fretting over the consequences of her public service killing. Action Hero Harris will save the day and would teach creepy Clyde a serious lesson if he squawks about Gil’s deserved end.

Elsewhere, it was mostly unwelcome scenes:

— poor Nicole so upset that she didn’t want pizza.
— Sloan swooning over her stolen baby.
— Chanel’s childish blather.

Finally, it was good to hear that Sloan and Melinda are such good friends. When they get to prison, they’ll need all the friends they can get.

Back