Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 7, 2016

Not interested in the summaries?? I haven't been able to watch the show much for several years. Due to being crazy busy for a while, I got almost a year and a half behind in the summaries. I have just spent the last 6 or 7 months getting caught up. Unfortunately, I'm about to get really busy again, and probably not read during my lunch break, so I'll wind up a month behind again. But I'm always glad they're here, so I can get caught up again, when I have a chance.

Camera angles and shot perspective are done by the director. The writers only right the words. Sorry to hear about your cancer and hoe you are winning the battle.
Ugh, of course it's the director, that's what I meant to put not the writers :). And thank you, I actually won the battle 24 years ago but that memory makes it feel like yesterday.

First, SophieRose, I want to say how glad I am that you won your battle with cancer! One of my best friends is a breast cancer survivor (had it in high school, but luckily for her they removed the tumor before they had to do any kind of chemo or anything). I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Secondly, Poirot, thanks for the summaries, always. And thanks to the other who write them when Poirot cannot. I'm not able to write on here as extensively as I once was just because of my busy schedule. But I do appreciate coming to read these summaries because most of the time, I can't watch the show. I also like sharing my thoughts on the episode, and hearing what other people thought as well. So I hope you won't delete the thread.

Thirdly, the episode was very well-done, particularly with the ending. For some reason, the ending scenes with Lucas ripping up the tickets and Kate comforting Adrienne really stuck with me. I do hope the next episode sees Adrienne receiving some more visitors in the hospital. I also like the whole Philip and Nancy thing, and how Deimos overheard. Not that I like Deimos, but it's about time the truth was revealed about Nicole's child. Regardless of how Chloe feels about Deimos and Nicole as a pair, it's wrong of her to keep secret the parentage of this baby. I will say, though, that I can't understand why the writers felt it necessary to put more nasty bed scenes of Nicole & Deimos in this episode. It was filler, and tainted an otherwise beautiful episode.

Am guessing that there is not all that much interest in the summaries any more, since very little input. Perhaps it would be best to dispense with this forum?
I am perpetually behind, and while I do prefer to watch the episode, the summaries are great! I also like to come to the summary page to comment on details of particularly good scenes, but since I am always behind, I feel my time to comment has often come and gone. I know that isn't necessarily the case, but, I do appreciate the summaries even though I do not comment often. They also serve as good references when I am trying to remember a certain detail, or figure out when a particular thing happened. So many good uses for these summaries, even when the quality of the episode isn't that great!

That said, I know that keeping up with the summaries is probably a chore and a big responsibility - one that I cannot help with due to my job situation. So, I benefit from them with zero effort on my part. I would be sad to see them go, but if they need to go for the sanity of those who write them, I completely understand. :)

Back