Days of Our Lives - Wed., July 19, 2017

Thanks, Poirot.

Sorry to see John leave town again to help Paul. Will that hurt Anjelica's plan to have
Hattie break up with him? Then Hattie as Marlena will get Roman. Is that how
it's supposed to go? Why can't Hattie be Hattie and get Mr Roman? And the big
question for the decade, will Roman finally get a kiss?

I laughed out loud when Anjelica told Hattie she wanted Justin back.

What a dilemma. Dario has picture of Chad with a bloody knife. This means he won't give
the money back. I hope Abigail is smart enough to realize Dario is now a suspect himself.

I enjoyed Kate needing a quarter for the parking meter, but it was too late. At least,
she was smart enough to figure out who Chad was protecting.

Justin had a sly smile after Adrienne and Lucas left. Does Justin have a plan to win her back, again?

Chad seemed like his old self today, trying to protect Abigail.

I thought the background music in Abigail/Dario's scene upped the drama factor so much! Dario was the creepiest ever today!!

I did chuckle at Anjelica and Hattie. What the.....l was surprised to find out Anjelica wants Justin back!

It was a very entertaining episode I have to say! Hattie's appearance is always welcomed, and with Anjelica. They seem like quite the comical duo. Dario is getting on my nerves, he is blackmailing Abby almost the same way Stefano blackmailing Kate into marriage. Dario is becoming unlikable more as the days go by. I also think Dario really killed Deimos.

No one is trying to find the amulet. Deimos took it from Sonny, but it was not on his body. Yep, patience, gotta have patience. I am sure things are gonna get moving along, and the cops just MAY stop acting like dolts.

I do hope Abby tells Chad about the pic.

LOL, but that was not Marlena! He knows her kiss, her caress, and.....well, doubt Hattie would go as far as having sex....especially if she is supposed to be breaking up with John (in Marlena's name) .
Remember, this is the same show where Sami was supposed to know Rafe's scent/kiss/making love/birthmarks, etc., but was duped/raped by a body double for half a year.

Welcome to the show, Ron Carlivati. Please, save Days for good this time!

Thanks for the summary. Good show indeed! I hate seeing Hattie involved in this harebrained scheme, but at least it'll get some of the vets involved more in the episodes. And Hattie is a hoot so I'll like that.

Justin & Lucas fighting over Adrienne makes no sense now, as they hadn't been doing that for a while. Also, she already chose Lucas.

Dario is despicable. Cannot wait for him to meet his demise.

Remember, this is the same show where Sami was supposed to know Rafe's scent/kiss/making love/birthmarks, etc., but was duped/raped by a body double for half a year.
Oh, but Sami noticed and was not happy at all. However, she blamed it on his injury...so put up with it. (Will never forget Arnold calling EJ to report the "bedding" and how EJ & Stefano rejoiced, laughed, toasted, etc. Don't know how any writer could have possibly wanted to pair Sami with that evil man afterwards)

Back