Days of Our Lives - Wed. July 28, 2010

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Episode #11,384 Taped 5/18 Director – Albert Alarr

Nicole is on the phone with EJ, more or less telling him she wants cash to keep completely quiet. Both spend some time threatening and counter threatening, she calls his bluff cuz she knows he has no proof she set up Arianna, whereas she does have proof of what he did. Next, she is over at DiMansion, doing and saying more or less the same thing as on the phone. As she is leaving, she hears Sydney crying, looks up the stairs, worrying that someone is holding her, taking care of her. EJ assures her that Mary is with Sydney, and the crying as stopped. Nicole’s face and entire demeanor as changed, as she talks of the one thing that she was so sure about….she loved Sydney with her whole heart and soul. EJ makes some remark to the effect that her feelings for him weren’t the same. She retorts something that his towards her no longer exist.

Rafe sits in his office, working on the coded page he photographed in Nicole’s journal. He has cracked it, realizing the numbers are locations. Tim has come in, commenting on how Rafe worked on this, with Rafe saying that there are locations of banks all over the country, including a bus station right here in Salem, and he figures Nicole has something on EJ for sure. In comes Sami & Johnny, with Sami babbling about Johnny wanting to take a picture of the fingerprinting machine for show and tell. Rafe is happy to see them, glad to oblige. Small talk.
Later, Rafe has taken Johnny to the fingerprint machine, and he is with Tim, as Sami & Rafe return to the office. He talks about having to get back to work, she asks if he doesn’t have a couple minutes for a friend, he tells her he is doing this for her. She talks of Johnny wanting to come there, to see Rafe…..and Rafe tells her how much he loves her kids, and would spend time, but he doesn’t think EJ would want him hanging around them. She agrees, he has to get back to work.
Next we see him at the bus station lockers, opening one of them. Alas, it is empty. Damn you, Nicole….sez Rafe. But he is not giving up.

Brady is with Maggie, who as his sponsor, is worried about him having been drugged, but Brady knows his body thinks he has had a relapse, and is being very careful. She starts talking of Nicole, of all she has done to Brady in the past, and she hopes he remembers it all. Brady’s face tells the tale, he doesn’t answer, really. He gets a call from Nicole, puts her off, will see her at lunch. Now there is a knock at the door, and in comes Victor. Sort of awkward moments, as Victor tells her Bo has been released. She is glad, but thinks he could have called. Brady leaves, Maggie reminds him in no uncertain terms, of what she told him before…not to be coming there. He is a married man, and to go home to his wife.

Hope is working on Bo’s assault case, getting no where, as Justin arrives. He is sympathetic to her frustration, she gets very upset at what could have happened, talking of how Ciara would have never gotten over losing her daddy. Justin hugs her, giving her support, she appreciates it, but really needs time and space. He is puzzled, thought she wanted them spending more time together, especially after their kiss. She reminds him it was nothing, and a long time ago, that they only kissed cuz they were about to get caught in Vivian’s room. Justin says no, it was just the other night, but Hope has no idea what he is talking about.

Baker is reading the headlines about the police commissioner being attacked, flashes back to night time Hope berating him for tipping off Roman. He thinks she is nuts, but cannot get her out of his mind. Next he is on the phone with Nicole, who wants him out of town on the next one way bus, but doesn’t want him returning. She figures he wants money from her, but needs the assurances first.

Carly walks into Bo’s hospital room, finding him packing his things…..(o.k. what things? He was brought in with gasoline soaked clothes), she protests it is too soon, he claims he is fine, wants to get out of there and find who did this to him. She again is protesting, as Victor arrives, glad Bo is feeling better, and telling him whoever did this is going to pay big time.

Bo & Carly arrive at the Brady house, and miracle of miracles……I guess all that gasoline has been cleaned up, there is no after smell or anything. He walks in front of the fireplace, talking of being…..he stops, looks at a picture of him & Hope with Alice, then complains of this horrible headache he has. Outside, Hope has arrived, is on the phone, surprised no one checked the shed, she will do that now. Inside, Carly wants Bo to lay down and rest, perhaps try some relaxation techniques. Hope walks in the door, …oops, did not know he was home. Bo explains what they were going to do, invites Hope to sit in. Carly goes thru some sort of odd instructions, right hand on heart, left hand on stomach, eyes closed, breathe thru nose, slowly, tense up the right leg, then let it go limp. Now go back in time to somewhere, some time you were very happy. And we see exactly where Bo has gone……out on the open sea on the Fancy Face, with Hope. She asks him what he sees, he talks of the blue sea, the blue skies, beautiful, quiet and peaceful. The pain in his head is gone. Carly now tells him to come forward in time to last night, and tell them what he remembers.

Sami has come home with Johnny, now minus his FBI jacket, and he wants to wear it, she tells him it is too hot in the house….(The DiMera mansion doesn’t have A/C????). EJ comes in as Johnny now is babbling about it being hot, he wants a Popsicle. Sami is saying no, as EJ says yes, but EJ quickly tells him no, his mother is right, too close to dinner. (amazing that Brady just was talking of lunch, lol). Johnny gets sassy, says his mother always says no, she is mean, and he runs off. EJ goes after him, Johnny returns later, telling Sami he is sorry, and he loves her. He leaves. Sami mentions how he told her he loves Daddy more than Mommy, EJ laughs cuz Johnny said the same thing to him, only the complete opposite, that he loved mommy more than daddy. He mumbles something about how this joint custody thing is rather difficult, then adds….when we are married…..Sami cuts him short……huh, what did you say?

Nicole is on her laptop, checking her savings account, grins from ear to ear. She is rich, rich.

Baker is on the pier (the most overused set Days has) has Brady strides by. Brady glances at him, then does a double take, as he recognizes him, calling out his name.

Barb

Thanks for the write up!! Silly scenes for Sami & Rafe. Oh well!!
Hope is freaking everyone out these days!!

Finally some movement. Thanks for the write-up. I wonder if Johnny is fingerprinted at the FBI if this will lead to some sort of clue later. Just a thought

How funny that Victor is showing up all over town. He must be semi-retired. Come to think of it, I guess everyone in Salem is semi-retired. I so enjoy how Maggie doesn't let him get away with anything and doesn't mince words.

I am jumping with joy that Carly has uncovered Bo's happy place and it's not with her. It's with Hope on the Fancy Face. Yay.

Finally, Baker has been spotted!

I'm so bored with Nicole, EJ, Sami, and Rafe, and that whole never-ending story that I even skipped over them in your summary. No offense. I loved the rest of your write-up though. Thanks Poirot!

LOL, kpatch.......I will say that I considered a good part of the show "filler"....but I guess we have to have filler between a couple slices of good bread if we want to have a decent sandwich. :)

Joint custody is difficult? They live in the same house!

Joint custody is difficult? They live in the same house!

Seriously! I thought that was the whole entire point of Sami's "reasoning" as to why she's living in DiMansion, so that her children (I mean, half of them) could form a nuclear family unit with her and their father.

Thanks for the great writeup! I'm looking forward to Nicole's reaction when she hears Sydney, and that conversation.

Thanks for the writeup. Interesting that they keep throwing out those bones regarding Sydney and Nicole. Just the other day we had yet another moment where Sami said Sydney likes EJ more than her (not quite bonding yet) and now we have Nicole hearing Sydney crying and mentioning how much she loved her. I guess we'll see if it all means anything or not.

Well, Sami's too busy walking around and paying attention to anything BUT her kids. I don't blame them for not bonding with her. I'm waiting for the kids to call Mary "Mom" since Mary is the one raising them.

And, I Love Love LOVE that Bo's happy place is with Hope on The Fancy Face, too...

Thanks for the write up!

I almost feel bad for Justin - he must think he's a bad kisser if Hope doesn't remember it!

Cannot wait for Carly's expression when she realizes that Bo's happy place is on the Fancy Face with HOPE.

Thanks for the recap Barb.

~Ana

Arianna

Just read on another site that the actress who plays Arianna has been let go. What's that all about? Or is that going to be just another dead end with no conclusion to the storyline?

That info has been on this site for several days already, and has it's own thread in the Crystal Ball. Check the thread........Casting news.

Meanwhile.....that has nothing to do with Wednesday show.....so...:back:

For the first time I must compliment Carly. When she was helping Bo to relax he closed his eyes & she asked him to go to a peaceful place where did he go...to the Fancy Face where he and Hope started their trip around the world. Carly sucked it in and continued to try & help Bo without a lick or whimper. Congrats.

Steffee, you're right. Carly did maintain her composure. But she is not someone who gets very emotional. She holds her own feelings close to her vest, but is pretty relentless about uncovering other people's feelings.

What was with that stupid lunch date that Brady and Nicole had? He's at her place, she mentions lunch, he says he'll pick her up in an hour. Why? He's there now. Then he goes over to hang out at Maggie's place, Nicole calls him there. Must have only been a half hour from the time Nicole saw him last. It just seemed very odd to me.

Thanks for the summary, Po!

Back