Days of Our Lives - Wed. June 9, 2010

I just watched this one. On one hand I wish they would devote whole episodes to Alice, rather then cutting in with some of this stuff. BUT, I don't think I could take it if they did. I was a wreck with just this much.

I'm sitting here now watching this and I don't think I will be watching/listening while at work. I dont' know how I will be able to explain the tears.......

So while they're all sitting in Maggie's kitchen who is with Alice. If she's not able to recognize them or even talk to them, then she's not able to look after herself in any way. Horton's wouldn't hire a nurse to look after her. They would all be taking turns. If they don't still have the Horton house set then move her to Maggie's house. This doesn't feel right.

Cap, I've been having the same thoughts. It's so weird that the new arrivals rush to Maggie's first. Surely, they have been updated by telephone.

redsquirrel, I read in SOD that they are pursuing placin her house set in the Smithsonian but that Alice's chair would remain in the story in some way.

Actually, the Smithsonian was a suggestion by someone, as the set of Alice's home is "built the old fashioned way" takes up too much room when up, and cannot be dismantled and put up as easily as some of the newer sets. Whatever they do with Alice's chair, tho, they said they would "do something profound with it".

Back