Days of Our Lives - Wed. May 26, 2010

Great write up Barb...thanks!

Two questions

1. Do we know what the tape is all about?

2. What the **** does Bo know?

Perhaps he has use of the Salem brain today....or is time sharing it with Maggie and Caroline....hmmmmmmm

Nah nothing wrong with you, I dont' select which episodes to watch by who's in them either cbutton....and the only thing I will fast forward through is Sami having physical relations with EJ......other than that, I'm good to go.....

Oh gosh now I need a vomit bag!

Wow, is Will a junior again this year?? I think they forgot where his SORAS button is.

Will = Peter Pan

I don't skip either, but FF is my friend!!...

Especially with these ad nauseum scenes where they keep saying the same things with the same stupid results (Chloe/Daniel--FF is getting worn out!!!)
:rant:

Do you think the Hope situation with her alter ego is going to continue throughout the whole summer and that it will not be resolved until the next sweeps period in the fall?? (please NOOOOOOOO!)

Isn't Ciara the cutest/most beautiful little girl ever??? She looks just like a child of Bo and Hope's would look IMO.

Have a nice day everyone!!!
:D

Will is a bit ticked as he talks of his mom already having 3 kids, then gets pregnant again, has to go into witness protection, her children farmed out to relatives, not knowing what is going to happen with their lives.
Gee....and I wonder who was the cause of her having to go into witness protection. Hmmm....could it be the "not so bad guy" you're sitting with????

Someone please hand Will just a tiny sliver of the Salem brain.
2.gif

In the past, Caroline has refused to serve Victor. She can't discriminate based on race, sex, religion, etc. I don't think "Dimera" is a protected class.

Most restaurants have a "right to refuse service" which protects them against drunks, unruly patrons, etc. Just like many have the no shoes, no shirt, no service signs.
Caroline was not going to say a novena for Stefano's death. There is nothing wrong in praying that someone gets brought to justice, or that the law finds the proof it needs to be able to bring down the bad guy.

Oh gosh, Louise Sorel is so good at playing pathos. Loved how Melanie and Philip were relentlessly mocking her.

Today's episode was truly creative.

Oh oh oh Victor and Maggie's scenes. I saw the sparks. I felt the romance. He looked so young and handsome when she suggested she drive him away and he said what a ride it might be. Such open flirtation. Is it a coincidence that Caroline also looked beautiful in the episode?

Back