Days of Our Lives -Wed., Nov. 1, 2017

And while Sami is whining about "recent widow", & losing her son (as if this all happened within the last year) please note she has not once referred to the kids she left behind......Allie, Johnny, Sydney. No calls to check, no love from mommy. No staying out of jail so her kids will have at least one parent. :sick:
The timing of more than EJ's death struck me. Did you notice the birthdate on Deimos' gravestone: "1980"? If he and Victor were young men fighting over Nicole's look-alike back in 2000 in Greece, something is really wrong with the Salem timeline! Did I misread the date??

Last edited by a moderator:
Salem-Memphis reciprocity? Righhht indeed. Apparently, the writers never saw My Cousin Vinny, in which Vinny Gambini, a New York lawyer, had to get the permission of the judge to represent the defendants at a murder trial in Alabama. This is known as pro hac vice admission. The general rule, with some exceptions that wouldn't apply to representing the awful Sami, is that out-of-state lawyers can represent clients in legal proceedings only with the court's permission. In fact, if legally-bizarre Salem was a real place, states would have strict rules barring any lawyer from there to ever represent a client in their courts.

Last edited:
Maybe I didn't notice before, but I really love how Lucas' hair isn't super dark/black and they've let it dull down to the lighter/greyer version that the actor seems to have naturally (I assume). It really helps make him look less like the power executive he was, and more like the swirling-down-the-drain person he's become. Sometimes it's the little things that help finish selling it.

Why is Sami so one dimensional? Anyone can write for her. Insert: annoying, brat-like, accuse everyone in sight but herself dialogue. When EVERYONE knows Sami is a loose cannon, why is she ever left alone to prevent her from being Sami? The woman is what - 40 years old - and still acting like she's 16. My son, my son, my son, my children, my life, my home, MY MY MY! Cue mention of Sonny in hospital unconscious, "Oh yes, of course, how is Sonny?" "Good Now back to me, myself and I."

STAAHHHPPP!

Xanax.JPG

I think Victor was an adult when his father remarried and Deimos was born.
JS, if this is a case, and Victor and Deimos were involved with the same woman despite being a generation apart, either Helena Tasso was older than Deimos and was a Greek version of a Kate Roberts-style cougar, or she was much younger than Victor, meaning that the professional grouch was engaging in cradle-robbing or Helena was a gold-digger looking for an older sugar-daddy. Cougar or gold-digger -- either way Helena would have been a perfect fit in Salem society.

And frankly, I am sick and tired of hearing "my son".........why can't she say "Will"? Even Marlena was doing it today. Sami's son, her son, the son of Sami. Sheesh! One would think the poor fellow did not have a name?]

Yep, it's the new Days drinking game. Every time we hear "my son", it's time for a drink. And if you don't drink, pick another vice to enjoy, because we are going to hear my son an awful lot.

Marlena had me cringing today (and you can tell by name & picture I'm a huge fan of hers). This was over the top and beyond annoying. I'm not sure how much more I can bear the "my son" show.

The timing of more than EJ's death struck me. Did you notice the birthdate on Deimos' gravestone: "1980"? If he and Victor were young men fighting over Nicole's look-alike back in 2000 in Greece, something is really wrong with the Salem timeline! Did I misread the date??
They would have been fighting over her when Deimos was 3, since Victor's been a Salem fixture since 1983. I had the timeline worked out based on the number of years Deimos was in prison (in a post when he débuted), and Victor came to Salem right after the alleged Helena incident. It was hard to swallow then, so a birthdate of 1980 would hardly make me flinch.

From what I remember, Deimos was 20 years younger than Victor, and had spent 30 years in prison. He WAS supposed to be in his 20s when he "loved" Helena, she died, he went to prison. He evidently had been out for a year to two before coming to Salem.

Back