Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 15, 2010

Day ahead --wednesday, 9/15

Boy oh boy...I would have paid to be there when they were taping the Vivian/Brady scenes. I hope someone asks them about how they felt when acting their respective roles.

By the way, I loved Louise Sorels' eyes...She looked like Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard.

Boy oh boy...I would have paid to be there when they were taping the Vivian/Brady scenes. I hope someone asks them about how they felt when acting their respective roles.

By the way, I loved Louise Sorels' eyes...She looked like Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard.

If you check out both SOD and Soap Opera weekly they both have great stories with an interview with Eric Martsolf about how they did these scenes

Sounds like a great show!!! I am loving Brady this way!

Poor Johnny, I understand why you are confused!!! What a set up for Nathan/Mel...blah.

Great job as always barb

I can't wait to see this episode!

I hope EJ dies personally, but we know of course he doesn't.

Loved Kate sticking EJ in the leg with a stick pin (as if he were faking it - ha ha talk about moronic!) One can't fake that kind of injury. He can fake being unconscious when he IS conscious which I wouldn't put past him but anyway.

I LOVE Brady and I can't wait to see him stick Viv in her own sarcophagus. This should be a riot! Give Victor and Maggie time to get closer hopefully. I am hoping Maggie doesn't leave now, but who knows.

Wow all character pairings and their lines today were great. Starting with Kate at EJ’s bedside. Is she evil or what, especially when she took her lapel pin and slammed it into EJ’s arm to see if he was faking his comma. Wouldn’t a pin that big leave a hole in EJ’s arm big enough for the hospital staff to see?

Eric and Louise performance today, I will be stunned if I don’t see this in the ‘Thumbs Up’ section of the SOD next week and more than Emmy worthy. Vivian is definitely one crazy lady, she deserves everything Brady is about to do to her. I am curious about one thing, who was in the urn Viv used to knock out Brady? Whoever it was, he/she didn’t carry enough weight to keep Brady out for long (LOL).

The interaction between Will and Sami today was a tear jerker for me. Just the right dialogue to show their torment in what has happened, but also the love they have for one another. I still say the writers need to take this opportunity to bring back Lucas if only for a short time to check on his kids, they need him.

Caroline’s talk with Rafe today at the Pub and the look of her face when she told Rafe “Will was here with me and his brother and sisters all night long” was just enough to raise Rafe’s suspicion that Will may be involved with EJ’s shooting. The same for Kate when she saw Will visiting EJ’s hospital room, her curiosity was definitely triggered. And, her prayer that Will is more like his father and the Horton’s than her. I’ll toast to that!

When Will was talking to unconscious EJ he said “Mom what have you done. If you die that makes my Mom a murderer”. I think this is what EJ will hear in his unconscious state to come to the conclusion Sami is his shooter. If I remember correctly when Sami first came into EJ’s room she said “What have I done”, which could mean many things after all they had just been through. And just maybe if EJ heard Kate say “Stefano has another living son”, there are now two people that know this secret, Kate and EJ. Just little hits which could or will not lead anywhere, I do tend to over analyze.

I absolutely loved philip today. I loved him basically telling nathan to stay the hell away from his wife. and philip was spot on when he asked nathan why he came there instead of going straight home to stephanie. man nobody wants stephanie.lol. both guys want melanie. I just pray that philip comes out on top. I dont care what anyone says philip and melanie belong together. I loved melanie saying that she loves philip. I have no doubt that she does. I also loved maggie telling melanie how much philip loves and adores her. and boy does he. he would do anything for that girl.

...philip was spot on when he asked nathan why he came there instead of going straight home to stephanie.

I don't think Nathan's being there was any of Philip's business and that statement was uncalled for. Nathan could have turned the tables on Philip and asked him why he was there instead of home with Melanie. I think the whole scene could have been left on the cutting room floor for all it accomplished.

I agree with you, PRSM, but I hated when Melanie told herself "it has to be over," as though she were trying to convince herself. I wondered why Nathan didn't ask Philip why he isn't at home if that's where his wife is headed. And I hated that they didn't have a Philip/Melanie scene. Why the heck not???

But wasn't it a hoot the way Philip and Nathan were using the cue ball as a prop to signify ... you know. There was nothing subtle about it. I loved when Philip forcefully told Nathan to give him the ball.

My favorite line of the day was when Maggie told Melanie, "I'm going to put this as kindly as I can. No one cares what you think." That was such a Victor line!

After today, I wouldn't blame Brady if he killed Vivian. I'd want to kill someone who desecrated the remains of a loved one the way she did. The two of them have been fabulous all week. As have you Barb. Thanks for the summaries!

I agree with you, PRSM, but I hated when Melanie told herself "it has to be over," as though she were trying to convince herself. I wondered why Nathan didn't ask Philip why he isn't at home if that's where his wife is headed. And I hated that they didn't have a Philip/Melanie scene. Why the heck not???

But wasn't it a hoot the way Philip and Nathan were using the cue ball as a prop to signify ... you know. There was nothing subtle about it. I loved when Philip forcefully told Nathan to give him the ball.

My favorite line of the day was when Maggie told Melanie, "I'm going to put this as kindly as I can. No one cares what you think." That was such a Victor line!

After today, I wouldn't blame Brady if he killed Vivian. I'd want to kill someone who desecrated the remains of a loved one the way she did. The two of them have been fabulous all week. As have you Barb. Thanks for the summaries!
kpatch I didn't see it as melanie trying to convince herself that it was over with nathan when she said that. I'm not in denial or anything just because I love them together so much. when melanie said to herself "that it has to be over". I took it as her saying just that. It has to be over. there cannot be anything between them. she is a married woman and she loves her husband. again I'm not in denial or anything just because I love and want them together. I have no problem admitting when melanie is wrong and when philip is wrong. I'm not one of those people who defends every single thing that their favorite couple does because they love them so much. I have no problem calling out philip and melanie when they are being full of ****.

I also loved maggie telling melanie what she said. I really dont think melanie is jealous of stephanie and nathan though. I do believe melanie still have some lingering feelings for nathan. she has a soft spot for him. but it will never compare to the love that she feels for philip. melanie has had plenty of chances to go back to nathan, but she chose not too. she chose to stay with her husband.

Days Ahead

If you check out both SOD and Soap Opera weekly they both have great stories with an interview with Eric Martsolf about how they did these scenes

Just got back on..Thank you for this. Am enjoying these scenes immensely.

Magdalena

Back