Days of our Lives - Wednesday, November 29, 2023

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
38 minutes of late night Thanksgiving Day remains in Salem

Stephanie and Chad discuss him now trying to trust Everett. Stephanie is not believing Chad’s 180 in his belief in Everett.

Xander and Everett talk about Everett being allowed to work at the paper. Everett can’t believe it; he demands to know why? Xander flashes back to his conversation with DiMera lite, Chad

Sarah explains to Steve why Konstantin is a wonderful guy. Steve doesn’t believe that Konstantin is a good guy. Now Kayla and Sarah are thinking.

Replay of Konstantin and Theresa fighting, and amazingly, Alex heard the conversation portion that Theresa is after Alex for his money. Alex demands to know what they were talking about? Theresa explains, Maggie walks in overhears some, and demands to know what?

At the hospital, Steve explains more of his concerns. He calls Konstantin a senior citizen. Steve says the guy gets knocked out, gets up and chases the “perp”, gets the baby back, but can’t remember a single thing about the perp? Sarah tells him about the conversation she had with her mom about how she thought Konstantin was moving too fast with Maggie. Steve wonders out loud about how maybe Konstantin overheard the conversation? Kayla and Sarah are skeptical. Steve asks Sarah did your feelings toward Konstantin change after his safe return of Victoria? Sarah’s feelings have changed, Steve says then Konstantin’s plan worked like a charm.

Chad claims to have come to his senses. He just realized he could come to his senses and do something about it.

Xander and Everett talk. Everett presses Xander for the reason for the firing. Xander finally tells Everett it was his partner’s idea to fire Everett, not Xander’s.

More Chad and Stephanie talk. Stephanie flashes back to finding the ring in Everett’s bag. Stephanie tells Chad that when she met with Everett, he did want to get back together with her. But Stephanie told Everett that she was with Chad now. Why she is still with Chad is the question.

Everett can’t believe that Gwen is still involved in the paper. Gwen has demanded that Everett be fired for his article making Leo look good after Leo’s betrayal of the Gwen’s trust? Everett doesn’t believe Xander at all.

Sarah thinks that she believes Konstantin is a good guy. Steve’s antennae are up, as he knows Konstantin is a bad guy.

Back at the Kiriakis home, Konstantin tries to dig is way out of the hole. Theresa keeps playing with her hair (the wig has been toned down but it is bugging her today). Or perhaps it’s that this scene is so poorly written that I’m watching her hair more than I should be. You know the whole, Konstantin and Victor best buds, Konstantin feels he must keep an eye out for the safety of Victor’s family. Blah blah blah.

Stephanie and Chad continue to chat. Stephanie wants a relationship goal, she’s tired of acting like an old married couple. Chad says but before we work on relationship goals, let's go to bed.

Everett doesn’t believe Xander is telling the truth about his firing. Xander tells Everett that if it makes him feel any better, Xander hates doing this. Everett says nope, he doesn’t believe it.

Kayla and Sarah talk of a difficult patient. Then the conversation dissolves into a conversation about the kidnapping and how it has changed Sarah’s feelings.

Maggie buys the entire truckload of stuff Konstantin is selling, Theresa says she’s sorry but she doesn’t feel like hanging out for tea and scones. Maggie is understanding but wants to send them home with leftovers, otherwise she’ll be having turkey forever. Maggie, Alex and Theresa leave the room while Konstantin is left fuming. He turns to the picture of Victor and curses at it in Greek. A hand taps his shoulder, Konstantin whips around to see it’s Steve, who apologizes so insincerely for startling Konstantin.

Theresa and Alex are walking through the town square. Alex does a fairly decent impression of Konstantin. Alex tells Theresa to not worry about what Konstantin said about her, because Konstantin doesn’t know her. Xander walks into this conversation with a "are you sure about that?"

Sarah and Kayla talk of Xander and Victoria growing up without a father. Sarah is afraid of falling in love with Xander again. She is working through her feelings for Xander.

Steve confronts Mr. Meleounis about the loan. Forgiving loans is not something the Victor they both knew would do. Steve plays the "I’ve been in Greece chatting to your neighbors" card. Konstantin plays dumb. Steve won’t expose Konstantin if he says bye bye to Maggie and flies back to his Greek taverna.

Chad and Stephanie are deep into the throes of making out when Everett pounds on the door. Everett explains that Gwen told Xander to fire him because of Leo. Stephanie is now concerned for Everett. Chad is thrilled, I think

Konstantin accuses Steve of blackmailing him to leave the country. Maggie walks in and overhears only part of the conversation, Konstantin says he lied about the tablecloth. Konstantin tells her about Victor not forgiving his loan. Konstantin says everything else I’ve told you is the God’s honest truth. Steve says but it’s not, why don’t you tell her about the kidnapping? Konstantin looks startled to be asked about that.

Sarah is still discussing her feelings with Kayla. Sarah has deep feelings for Xander but she doesn’t want to mess up her ability to co-parent.

Theresa tells Xander to keep on walking. They bring up Theresa’s conversation with Mr. Meleounis in the town square just the other day. Theresa says he was lost. Xander counters the conversation lasted longer than "I’m lost" and Mr. Meleounis didn’t look lost. Xander has tried to poach the Bella editor in chief but Theresa gave her a raise so Xander didn’t get her. Xander tells Alex that he is wasting money on the vapid schemer Theresa Donovan and that Uncle Victor is rolling over in his grave. Alex ends Xander's name-calling with a sucker punch.

Chad wants to go back to making out with Stephanie, but she’s worried about Everett, although they still manage to make out.

Everett calls Gwen, asking to know why she was fired?

Sarah walks in after the punch takes Xander away.

Theresa is very charged about the knight in shining armor thing. No one has ever been her protector before.

Konstantin throws a tantrum over being called a kidnapper. He now KNOWS who kidnapped sweet little baby Victoria.

Thank you, Robin.........I have been unable to watch Days for the last 10 days, (hospital stay, home sick, recovering...) but have read all the summaries, thanks so much to all you wonderful writers, you have no idea how much it all meant. So today, when I finally got the chance to watch, was shocked, as the beginning seemed to all be scenes I had read about. I thought perhaps I was seeing an earlier episode than Wednesday, 11/29. Nope, was the right day, so am guessing they were repeating scenes from earlier in the week, or from last week??

That said, thought Steve was fantastic, listing all the co-incidental happenings involving Konstantin. Loved Xander firing Everett (don't like him) but unable to come up with a "why" so blamed it on Gwen. (& is distracting to have the same actress playing Theresa)

Sure wish they'd get to the reveal that Alex is not the son to which Victor referred.

Since the fired fellow was 100% in charge at this time, guess things will just drag out even more, since Corday just paid no attention. Thank you all again.

Thank you, Robin!

Not happy that Kayla and Sarah questioned Steve's judgment. Someone has to believe him. Where's John to back all this up?

Xander did look conflicted about his actions but went ahead with them, anyway. Will Everett's call to Gwen blow this up?

Is Konstantin going to name Theresa as the kidnapper or make it up?

If Stephanie was smart she would suspicious of Chad's 180. Chad, who is the worst, most dishonest person.

Glad Everett called Gwen so she can set him straight.

Don't know why Kayla and Sarah were having such a hard time believing Konstantin would fake a kidnapping. Worked out awesome for him. He better not say it was Xander. But weren't he and Sarah together when she got the call?

Wait, didn't Maggie see Theresa from the back in that hooded jogging suit? And then Theresa ran out? So Maggie knows the silhouette could not be Xander. Or am I not remembering correctly?
Yes, but Konstantin could convince Maggie that in the rush of the moment, she's not remembering things clearly.

Steve was in fine form, nailing the Greek grifter to the wall. Hopefully, the mighty Patch doesn’t ease up. The sooner kreepy Konstantin flees back to the old country the better.

Anyone who doubts that Xander hasn’t changed should watch today’s episode. He was clearly uncomfortable sacking Everett for b/s reasons at Chad’s behest. And when foolish Alex sucker punched him, he didn’t retaliate. (Alex was very fortunate because one blow by the mighty X-Man would have turned him into Humpty Dumpty.)

Finally, Chad is becoming unbearable. Maybe, if somebody would tell Stephanie the sad tale of Mia and her baby, it would finally cure her of any attachment to Chadsworth.

Thanks, robin.

Goodness, Alex gave Xander a right hook.

I was wondering what Sarah would say if she found out Xander worked with Chad to fire Everett. Things might be worse if
Konstantin lies about Xander taking Victoria. Hopefully, Sarah remembers she was with Xander when Victoria was taken.

Xander and Chad both dug holes today when they were lying. Xander should have had a better excuse than Gwen. Then
Chad told Stephanie he was going to give Everett another chance.

Steve should have waited until he had more evidence about the kidnapping before he brought it up with Maggie and
Konstantin. There must be something on the cameras around Salem. We know the Salem PD probably didn't bother,
but Steve and John should have looked.

Everett called Gwen. Chad told her not to tell anyone he bought her half of the paper. What will she say if Everett wants
to know why she fired him?

I hope he doesn't say it was Xander.
This is my fear as well. Konstantin will ruin things for Xander. Haven't Konstantin and Gwennie T done enough to Xander already? :whack:

I loved Steve today. He was on fire!

Finally, Chad is a creep. He won't let Stephanie go, yet he won't commit. He gives her false hope so he can use her as a companion for social occasions and intimate relations. He is such a scumbag.

Stephanie is a grown woman. She told Chad how she felt but she still choses to stay in this relationship. Chad might be a scumbag, but she's allowing him to be one to her.

One thing I can say about Gabi is that she refuse to let Chad continue to keep stringing her along. She cut her losses.

Back