Days of our Lives - Wednesday, October 11, 2023

How are they related? I have such a hard time keeping track of relationships in Salem!!!!!!!
I referred to Johnny and Holly as pseudo step-siblings because Johnny's father (EJ) is involved with and living with Holly's mother (Nicole), especially since EJ and Nicole think they're having a baby together.

Nicole says tell me about it, she’s grown up overnight.
This isn't cute.
Ava’s doctors think she knows right from wrong and Ava is no longer a risk to society.
At least no more than the average Salemite.
Sami with Daniel
Amazingly, these two overused romancers didn't ever sleep together.

Pseudo step siblings - Holly and Tate's parents lived together while they were kids (as mentioned above), and now Holly and Johnny's parents live together.

Holly fixating on Johnny is gross. I'm so sorry Robin I couldn't pick this dreck up.

Heck, I'd have bought her as a newly-found daughter or granddaughter of Eugene and Calliope that he discovered in an alternate universe while in his time machine, over her being a hyper-aged Holly, who was a little kid weeks ago, and is now crushing on Johnny. :rolleyes:

Didn't we do this with a newly aged Ciara and Chad??

Yes, and it was gross.

Heck, one of the Last Blast extras could have had a kid, or an unknown friend of Eric's from school could have a kid. There's just so many options other than cheap aging.

And worse - it generally limits the stories for the parent/s of the kid who's aged to being a nagging parent, without real story. (Then again, since Nicole's other option for story seems to be pining for Eric, perhaps that's a wash!)

Back