Daytime - January 2018 (may contain spoilers)

CTDaysfan

Reaction score
Y&R -

I was excited when I heard they were going to do a story on Alzheimer’s Disease. My grandmother died of dementia and a close friend died of Alzhemer's. I think the actors involved have done a great job of acting. Marla Adams (Dina Mergeron) and Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott) in particular. But they have this Graham who brought Dina back to town seeking custody, and her children fighting him. It is obvious to the viewers and the family he is out for revenge and her money (she left it to him in her will it and maybe after deteriorating).

Well the court hearing is today and just as Ashley and Traci Abbott brought a manuscript written by her and read parts where she speaks of how he mistreats her, Graham takes the stand and after all this finally reveals he and Dina are married.

Note: Graham had power of attorney and a care of custody for Dina, and despite it all, Graham wins!

B&B

I liked the previous actress as Hope until they turned the character into a whining victim who was the prize of the Spencer brother feud.

So far, I like this actress too. But if she is still a prize, I would prefer they send her back to Europe.

GH

I wish it wasn't true after what went down today on the show, but it did, unfortunately. I feel so bad for Maxie after all she has been through as this is the third time I believe she lost a husband who was in the police force in Nathan. I hope that she doesn't lose the baby because if she did, then she would have a total breakdown and possibly steal Nelle's baby.

Back