DAYTIME SPOILER - wk. Sept. 2nd - Y&R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YOUNG & RESTLESS

I know many here watch this show, I don't, but since I just read this, I know Y&R fans would want to know this. TV Guide has the article.

On Sept. 3 & 4th, everyone will gather at Chancellor Park (major new set) to pay respects to their beloved Katherin Chancellor, played by the late Jeanne Cooper.
Many actors will be returning, and so using their character names, you will be seeing, Cricket, Nina, Gina, Amber, Brock, & the 80s rock sensation, Danny (Michael Damian) who will perform "That's when I"ll Stop Loving You". Father Todd Williams (Jeanne's son, Corbin Bernsen) will be conducting the ceremony.

The producer, Jill Farren Phelps states that Katherine knew she was dying, made it clear no sad even with everyone in black and being miserable. She wanted a celebration, and that is what she is getting.

Mrs. Chancellor has letters written to several top characters, including Nikki, Jill, and Victor plus the reading of her will...all are going to shake up the show in dramatic, drastic ways that will change it forever, says Phelps. There's no greater tribute we can pay to Katherine, or to Jeanne, than to make sure their presence on Y&R will always be felt.

I am going to lock this thread, as it was for info only, and conversation about this can ensue during that week. Just thought it was very special for all of you.

Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back