Daytime: Week of January 13th (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Monday, January 13
Heather gets down to business with her plan for Franco; evidence about Silas' past surfaces.

Tuesday, January 14
The contents of Carly's trunk feed fear for her fate; Patrick wants answers from Sabrina.

Wednesday, January 15
Evidence suggests Franco's involvement in Carly's disappearance; Shawn questions Morgan's loyalty; Lucy confides in Felicia.

Thursday, January 16
Heather's plan appears to be a success; Julian reveals he has another child.

Friday, January 17
Lucas returns to support his mother, Bobbie; Scott faces a difficult situation regarding Franco's arrest.

Ryan Carnes makes his first appearance on GENERAL HOSPITAL since 2005.

B&B

Monday, January 13
Katie becomes wary of Bill's intentions; Quinn tells Liam to stay out of Wyatt and Hope's relationship.

Tuesday, January 14
Bill tries to break Wyatt's bond with Quinn by giving him a lavish gift; Liam intends to discover the truth about the diamond heist.

Wednesday, January 15
Wyatt extends an attractive offer to Hope; Charlie and Pam give Liam helpful information.

Thursday, January 16
Quinn threatens Charlie when he reveals he wants to expose Wyatt; Bill shares news about Katie with Brooke.

Friday, January 17
Caroline tries to soothe Rick with a steam room session; Bill confronts Ridge about Brooke.

Y&R

Monday, January 13
Jack intends to find out what Victor has on Adam; Abby and Tyler consider the future.

Tuesday, January 14
Dylan seriously considers Stitch's advice; Summer feels terrible after a fight with Fen.

Wednesday, January 15
News about Phyllis troubles Sharon; Chelsea's discovery could spell disaster for Adam.

Thursday, January 16
A crisis leads Sharon to confess to Nick; Kelly speaks to the tension between Billy and Victoria

Friday, January 17
Cane and Lily prepare an event honoring Delia; Billy starts to make connections about Adam's involvement in hit and run.

GH:

Actually more interested in Silas right now than anything. Glad the Sabrina stuff is moving too. This Heather & Carly stuff though, I don't know.

GH:

Watched Friday's episode last night, and I have to say as much as Carly has been through the last 15+ years, she can't scream with that joke of a gag in or get it off? Her hands are tied together, but she can curl up and reach her face. Ridiculous.

Y&R

Did Adam get his iron clad agreement so Victor can’t take Connor away from Chelsea when Adam leaves?

Y&R

Thanks JS for the info!

B&B

Do the writers really think this is entertainment? Bill is so irresistible that Katie and Brooke are going to bow down and kiss his feet and be grateful he acknowledges them? But he still can waffle between the two of them. Quinn fighting daily with Liam over Hope; I don’t think there SL’s are that interesting for the ratings they get but I think they are riding the coattails of Y&R. Viewers watch Y&R leave the TV on to that station and B&B come on!

B&B

Daddy Bill sure does have deep pockets no job, no company but can buy Wyatt a beach house! To bad Bill doesn’t take his own advice about keeping his distance from Brooke! Maybe Liam ought to try being honest instead of going behind everyone’s back to blame Quinn for his problems that he created chasing Steffy and Hope over and over again.

B&B

Poor Bill same song different day….I think they should turn Quinn lose on everyone at Forrester’s so they would have something different to boo-hoo about! I do like Hope/Wyatt together because their relationship is new and a breath of fresh air! I think they should pair Liam with Ally and after being with her for 2 minutes he will realize what he lost when Steffy and Hope left him at the alter!

“General Hospital” continues to pace for its best season since the 2006/2007 television season as the series hit four week highs in Women 18-34 (254,000/0.8 rating – tied in rating) and was the #2 program in Women 18-49 (776,000/1.2 rating) and Women 25-54 (1.05 million/1.7 rating). The soap attracted its largest single episode audience in over 6 years in total viewers on Tuesday, January 7 as 3.55 million viewers tuned into the happenings going on in Port Charles. The last time the audience for a single episode was that high was November 12, 2007.

B&B

Bill sure knows how to pop up where he isn’t wanted. Glad Katie is finding her backbone and is confronting Brooke. Ridge also has Bill’s number when he told Bill he is repulsive he hit the nail on the head. Every time I see Bill I hate him more. And Brooke is just as repulsive as Bill wanting to believe that she just wants what is best for everyone and she will live a life of bread, water, and regrets! HA Still not a fan of Rick/Caroline!

Back